PDA

View Full Version : Awesome weapon!

IronFist
03-30-2002, 12:01 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-85cs.html

Now these are awesome. I wish I knew a form for this weapon.

The diameter is 2"???? Holy cràp that's a big stick!!!!! I couldn't even close my hand around that! That's like bigger than the bottom of a beer bottle!!!!

Length and weight may vary. Eh??????

I bet shipping on this baby is expensive.

Hey Gene, the next contest should be for this weapon, and you should let me win :)

IronFist

NorthernMantis
03-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Well if you know any staff form then you can use it. It's only for conditioning. My si hing had one of those. I practiced with that for a week and when I used a regular staff it felt like a feather! The staff helps you get fast and stronger if used correctly. It's also like weight training. I highly recommend it but not for self defence unless you're fast with it. Traiditionaly it is better to use a flexible staff to defend yourself or others.

IronFist
03-30-2002, 12:14 PM
Speaking of the quiz, are the answers in articles for this month, or is it stuff we gotta know/search for? Last time I entered the quiz there were hints!

IronFist

fgxpanzerz
03-30-2002, 05:35 PM
that weapons' a contradiction. It's and Iron Staff but it's made out of steel. Go figure.

NPMantis
03-30-2002, 05:37 PM
That does look really nice, it's too expensive though, sure you could find the same thing for much cheaper at a metal works or soemthing as a training tool?