PDA

View Full Version : Nam Wah?

03-09-2001, 06:35 AM
What are some opinions on the Nam Wah correspondence programs?
Just curious here.

Remember, I like eggs. :D

fiercest tiger
03-09-2001, 06:41 AM
master/sifu andy troung of wah nam kung fu correspondance course or is it another nam wah?

his kung fu is good!

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

03-09-2001, 06:45 AM
Yeah, I heard his fu was really good. Just curious about his correspondence programs.

fiercest tiger
03-09-2001, 08:27 AM
sifu andy troung is agood friend of mine, oll ask him about the course and give you a email if you like. he hasnt talked to me much about this as he up graded his website. if he is going to put out a video correspondance programm than it will be good, his kung fu is good! ill check for you anyways.

cloudone and sui fuw
what about that? you gonna challenge this master now because he has videos on pak mei for sale, stupid pr!cks.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

tonfas
03-09-2001, 10:40 PM
Hi,

learning from the video tape???

tonfas@hotmail.com

03-10-2001, 01:30 AM
The Pak Mei course is complete to instructor. There are 12 forms to the curriculum. I'm replying to him in a bit, and I'll keep ya all posted.
Sounds like a great opportunity to me despite what wingtsun and MoQ have to say to the contrary about it destroying the art.
A master of Andy Troung's level offering this type of thing is exactly what we need.

CLOUD ONE
03-10-2001, 04:21 AM
It seems you should sign up for that video course!!
But then again you have had these other Pak Mei Videos for such a long time, how come you can't work them out??? I mean the very very very powerful one! Why with your experience and being a SiFu, Bai Si and film star, you cannot work out how the GING is being generated????

Please give me some truthful answers.
Why did you challenge me?
Did I hit a raw nerve somewhere?

I know I know you were only joking.
Like I said in my e-mail, ask your grandmaster then we can get it on.
This is not talk. put your money where your mouth is. You have my e-mail address.
like you, I don't have anything to lose. I accept your challenge. you will be in Hong Kong the same time as me.

By the way you can teach as many people as you want. But there comes a time when your students are going to ask you what this very very very powerful kung fu is. You cannot give or teach them what you do not possess except for LIMP-GING.

Train hard timid *****cat. I look forward to hearing from you.