PDA

View Full Version : Wah Lum, Orlando

ratman201
04-01-2002, 12:20 PM
I'm moving to Orlando in a month and I wanted to know if anyone had some information on Kung Fu schools in the area. Specifically Wah Lum. There don't seem to be nearly as many choices there as there are here in Philly so I want to make the right choice. Visiting schools is all well and good but your only seeing one class. Also does anyone know anything about Lee Gar-Lin's Ving Tsun school? Any info is greatly appreciated.

- "Existence is the funniest joke God ever told, so have the good sense to find the humor in it." -

SaMantis
04-01-2002, 03:28 PM
Hi, ratman!

I study at the Orlando Wah Lum, so I can give you info on that, class times, etc.

A friend of mine checked out Lee Gar Lin's school, he liked what he saw and said the sifu there is a nice guy. The Ving Tsun school is only a mile or so from my place, I drive past it on my way to work every day but I've never been inside.

I'd recommend stopping by both schools when you get here.
:)

Joe Mantis
04-10-2002, 08:18 PM
There's a San Bao Pai kung fu School in Sanford. I don't think they are listed in the phone book though.
Also there is a wushu school in Maitland as well.

yu shan
04-10-2002, 11:37 PM
Hey Joe, What`s wrong with you? Bark up your tree man!

isol8d
04-11-2002, 06:28 AM
There is also "White Dragon" kung fu in Altamonte, O-Mei Kung Fu in Maitland/Fern Park, Six Harmonies Kung Fu in Lake Mary, Wah Lum Temple & Altamonte, Lee Gar Lin Ving Tsun in Orlando, "Asia Dynamic" in Orlando, Glenn Wilson's Acadamy of Kung Fu which also houses, Master Lonnie Flemming Kung Fu & White Dragon Warrior Society", and some private teachers spread through out.

yu shan
04-11-2002, 04:05 PM
central Florida seems to have alot to offer these days.

Joe Mantis
04-12-2002, 05:17 AM
yu shan

especially a high quality Mantis boxing school!

Tainan Mantis
04-12-2002, 05:31 AM
Please send me an e-mail concerning info you asked me to acquire.