PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE ANY RESEMBALANCE BETWEEN PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW AND CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST

FIRE HAWK
03-10-2001, 07:38 AM
IS there any resembalance between PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW and CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST.I know that there is a resembalance to Chu Gar southern mantis and they say in the second book that Chu gar southern mantis is 1 of the arts that CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST comes from but others have said that this art also comes from EMIE styles and PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW.The forms do not seem to be the same between PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW and CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST but the way they move and hold there hands and elbows and using the Phoenix eye fist looks simaliar maybe it is because of the style called NGOR MEI SUILAM the style that PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW was called before CHUENG LAI CHUN named it PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW maybe 1 of the other arts that is in CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST is this art called NGOR MEI SUILAM.Then again it could be Fukien White Crane that is in CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST as the 2 book suggest the prolem with that the forms are not named the same the same thing could be said about Chu Gar southern mantis the names of the forms in this art are not named as the same names that are in CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST all though these arts look like each other this is srtange.I keep searching for the answer as to what arts CHUKA SHAOLIN PHOENIX EYE FIST comes from. :eek: :rolleyes:

03-10-2001, 09:11 AM
Man listen to me...ya gotta slow down on the coffee. I know, it's difficult when someting like that's got a vice on you, but brother, too much is too much.

Remember, I like eggs. :D