PDA

View Full Version : Cma Games!!!!

ChiTaoWU
04-01-2002, 04:50 PM
Hey everybody! Lots of cma games have been made over the years and some are downright horrible and are just there to capitalise on "kung fu's" popularity but there are a few games
that seem to really just be a treat to cma enthusiasts and certain features normal "non cma people" just wouldnt understand or notice how cool it is well this is my list of favs.

WU-TANG: SHAO-LIN STYLE
Some might not like the music. But I LOVE WTC And that and HK MOVIES and kenpo classes interested me in cma originally. The chars and story in this game is great the story seems straight out of a HK movie and the main villain is AWESOME he even fights with a fan holding a fan behind his back in monk robes. Each clan member has there owns style of fighting based on there lyrical styles and each has a chinese version or "clone" with similar moves but a diff skin. Drunken style is even in the game and the chinese version of ODB even has a gourd flask! On top of that you can have four player kung fu battles with all the chars.
My only gripe is the levels could be cooler but they provey the gritty kung fu feel but i want horse benches and etc.

Classic NES KUNG FU
THIS GAME 0WNZ J00! SImple controls but the kung fu game that
everyone has played and can be played easily now with an emulator.

Jackie chans action kung fu
even better than kungfu jackie chan has special techniqes and sha0-lin monks abound!!! in the game over screen a giant gourd flask falls on jackie!!!

i have played more such as yie are kung foo and one called choy lee fut master and heard of a ps game called shaolin with 8 player vs capability!:D

Stacey
04-01-2002, 05:09 PM
wow...thats all I can say, just saw the comercial..don't have a fancy videogame system, but wow, structurally correct, amazing techniques, taken via video from movie's weve seen blus baji folks....I can't wait to play that.

ChiTaoWU
04-01-2002, 05:15 PM
yeah i have been waiting for VF4 The new monk player looks Nice!
Doa hardcore looks good to but not as much kung fu. it will have snakestyle and drunken monkey tho.