PDA

View Full Version : Hey Count

African Tiger
04-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Yup, Sifu Totten is still on Burbank. I haven't earned the right to call him "Carl" JUST yet. ;)

The kwoon really needs to grow physically, since we keep about 20 students in each class per month. I'm rather ghoulishly hoping the old man with the furniture store next door meets with an unfortunate accident, and bequeaths his store to the Institute. We could really use the space :D

And about who's older - I might be chronologically 32, but after: two torn rotator cuffs, 4 ankle sprains, one torn foot tendon, lower back and neck injuries, cracked skull, and of course the severe tendonitis in both knees and arthritic hands, I think I'm really about 52 :)

So, you going to World Tai Chi Day in Pasadena this Sat?

Justa Man
04-01-2002, 08:40 PM
yo i don't think count checks this board. try him on the internal board. you prolly already have, i'm just lazy and not checking there.

count
04-01-2002, 09:20 PM
:D

I do check this board from time to time, but I usally hang by the internal board or the praying mantis board. They have better fights that are more realistic :p

Hey, if you didn't check the internal board, we have open class during World Tai Chi Day festivities. Come on by for some bagua and some chen tai chi chuan. Should be fun!

Oh ya, I'm closing on that 52 mark pretty quick but I feel like 18 again. ;)