PDA

View Full Version : Dim Mak - Studied by Science - Commotio Cordis

Xebsball
04-01-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey all, i have 4 threads of mine on the first page of the main forum of KFO :D

I found this article that says dim mak can be like commotio cordis, look at the article yoselves.

http://martialarts.about.com

Click on "Dim Mak...Is Real", the article is on 3 parts.

logic
04-01-2002, 06:54 PM
I have seen this so many times.

This is so Fake
Don't even comprehendt that this even exists.

Martial Arts Rull.

www.karate.com

Sam Wiley
04-01-2002, 08:04 PM
Well, there's one person who did not read the article.:rolleyes:

The articles and accompanying information were very well written. And the phenomenon of striking the heart in its vulnerable state between beats is what I wrote about a while back here on this very forum.

joedoe
04-01-2002, 08:22 PM
Matter of fact, I believe there are documented cases of people dying of blunt trauma to the heart region in sports like baseball, where the impact has happened to occur in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time and caused this to occur.

However, I believe there is more to dim mak than striking the heart with a percussive strike at the right time :)

anton
04-01-2002, 09:10 PM
I got headbutted in the heart once. It kinda hurt - made me gasp and stop moving - and my heart suddenly started beating like 10 times faster than it was before, for a few seconds.

Sam Wiley
04-01-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
Matter of fact, I believe there are documented cases of people dying of blunt trauma to the heart region in sports like baseball, where the impact has happened to occur in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time and caused this to occur.

However, I believe there is more to dim mak than striking the heart with a percussive strike at the right time :)

Yes there are, and yes there is.:D