Eagle claw can't do $h!t !
Preying Mantis is rubbish !
Hung Gar could just role over and die !
Wing Chun is incompotent !
Hsing I is bungling !
Choy Lay Fut is brawn without brain !
White eyebrow is white !

So how did I do ? :p
Will I beat Relak in winning the troll of the year with this one ? Will I ? Will I huh ?

jon
04-02-2002, 06:30 AM
You forgot Chin Woo is retarted:p

Colin
04-02-2002, 06:39 AM
You are sooooooo right!

Because all the above styles are just watered down westernised versions of the original and best
Shaolin-Do.

:eek:

guohuen
04-02-2002, 07:31 AM
Try a planer board and heavier line. A #11 floating rapala in blue should be good about now.

KC Elbows
04-02-2002, 08:51 AM
Too much. The key to effectively trolling is simplicity. Your goal as a troll is to type as few words as possible, and to get everyone to type as many words as possible.

The problem with your troll is its just too broad ranged. Someone might take the bait on the wing chun statement, but not generally a hung gar guy. You want to focus the reader's ire.

Here take one of your points, and watch how it can be expanded to a more annoying level:

"Hsing yi is bungling. Drilling? What, is hsing yi something a carpenter does? And its all straight lines. A boxer would tear up a hsing yi guy so fast with footwork alone, while the hsing yi guy would still be trying to drill something."

Now, it is important to alter the passage to what is known in the trade as Ralekian:

"Hsing yi is bungeling. Drilling? What, is hsing yi someting a carpanter doe? And its all strait lines. A boxer would teer up a hsing yi guy so farst with footwork alon, while the hsing yi guy woulds still be tryng to drill someting."

Now, the title makes the thread. Lets go with "Boxing vs. Hsing Yi: What's the point?" Its always good to make the title adversarial, as then you promote an argument between two factions on a forum, and can move on to other forums.

Thus ends lesson one in Trolling. Lesson 2 will cover bjj and what exactly qualifies as a champion san shou fighter.

nospam
04-02-2002, 08:58 AM
Pa Qua is for girls !

Hahahaha...that one tickled my fancy. Although, realistically...the definition of paqua (directions of energy..an understanding of the paqua enables the student to utilsed correct techniques in particular situations) and not the 'style', is better learned in woman than men.

nospam.
:cool:

alecM
04-02-2002, 09:05 AM
KC, some good points there. Now I think Chinwoo-er should be made to go back to the beginning and start again.

Mutant
04-02-2002, 09:10 AM
LOL @ KC :D

red5angel
04-02-2002, 09:17 AM
Wing Chun is awesome, you have no idea. If it is the proper lineage, my lineage, and you are doing it right. All you need is some sticky hands practice and learn how to control the centerline. It is fast and effecient, and our grandmasters could dominate a UFC tournemant, they just dont want to!

Is that better KC?:D

ewallace
04-02-2002, 09:18 AM
There also must be at least one challange issued per thread. Usually at a designated spot such as the dead oak tree down by the northeast bank of the river at exactly 39° 37' N and 78° 46' W (ironic these are from Maryland) on the first high tide of a full moon during the first week of el niņo. Exactly 2.48 hours after the challange was scheduled to take place, you must return to the forum to find out why your opponent never showed, while you were standing on the boat launch and only saw seven norwegian tree monkeys riding red bicycles.

KC Elbows
04-02-2002, 09:41 AM
Red5,
Good, and by your spelling of efficient, I can tell you have studied some Ralekian in the past. Now try including the word "beeeetch" in there, and you're on your way.

By the way, I challenge you all. I will only use the fighting I have learned from the original double dragon game(lots of knees to the face) against your flowery and innefectiv kung fu. Wile yuo are busy taking unrealistic and low stances, I will knee you in the face, like the beeetches you all are.

Tigerstyle
04-02-2002, 09:55 AM
KC Elbows is Ralek.

KC Elbows
04-02-2002, 09:59 AM
I am not Ralek. Just check my IP address.

KC Elbows
04-02-2002, 10:00 AM
****, Ryu. beat me to it.