PDA

View Full Version : Stabbed last night

Ray Pina
04-02-2002, 08:01 AM
By my own hand like a retard. Trying to seperate some frozen Salmon burgers I pierced my own hand. Doooh!

Sho
04-02-2002, 08:07 AM
****! Sorry to hear that.

Were you making sashimi?

ewallace
04-02-2002, 08:09 AM
Should have used a broadsword. Always keep distance from salmon. :)

guohuen
04-02-2002, 08:15 AM
The moon was in klutz. I stuck a paring knife in my thumb last night cleaning it. I hope like mine, yours is just sore and not serious.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-02-2002, 08:17 AM
i sliced myself, but it was on purpose.

Badger
04-02-2002, 08:19 AM
How do you make salmon burgers? Sounds good.

I would like to take a stab at some. :D

Badger

Cody
04-02-2002, 08:25 AM
"The moon was in klutz." I like that!

Hope the paw heals fast.

Salmon burgers? I've heard of fish cakes. yum. I make tuna croquettes using canned tuna. One of the staffs of my life.

Cody

Ray Pina
04-02-2002, 09:35 AM
I got myself right between the thumb and forefinger. Not a long cut, but a deep piercing. No big deal, just made me mad for being so dumb.

As for the burgers, you can get them at Trader Joes. They come in a 5 pack. Really good. I never buy fish like that, wrapped in platic, but Traders Joes is all organic and are top notch with freshness. Tasty.

Sorry to hear about hear about that guahuen, must have been something in the air last night -- like you said, the moon. :eek:

Sam Wiley
04-02-2002, 10:12 AM
No, not the moon. Salmon are just like that.

Ray Pina
04-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Ba$tards! I'll show them to swim up stream.

respectred
04-02-2002, 11:40 AM
haha, yup, that d4mn moon and ba5stard (this filter is really annoying :)) salmon!
something fishy was definitely in the air yesterday b/c while i was practicing outside i landed a tornado kick on the top of my foot and broke it again :) twice in half a year, not bad!

-matt

wu_de36
04-02-2002, 12:14 PM
I was flipping open a balisong and almost dropped it point-first into my foot.

**** moon.

Ray Pina
04-02-2002, 01:28 PM
Maybe it was a karmic thing for MA around the world yesterday. A universal reaping for the violence we sow.

Not that we cause violence, quite the opposite, training to control it, but you know what I mean. Pay back for those broken noses and sore ribs.:)

joedoe
04-02-2002, 04:23 PM
I didn't cut myself but I had a really hard training session :)

anton
04-02-2002, 05:50 PM
I cut my hand a couple of days ago opening a walnut.

Tae Li
04-03-2002, 03:50 AM
NO ONE has it worse than me boys.... I LOST AN EARING!:eek:

absolute mayham.

Tae Li;)

Royal Dragon
04-03-2002, 06:12 AM
Well my daughter can anyway.

When she was 8, she desperatly wanted peirced ears to be like my girlfreind, so I gave them a couple of bucks and sent the two on their way to have it done. Anyway, about a year later she wakes up in the middle of th night crying, so I go in her room and pick her up thinking she had a bad dream or something (Monsters maybe?). She fell asleep as soon as I had her in my arms, instantly, so I put her back in bed and thought nothing of it.

Well, a few days later, she was looking for her earrings to wear and couldn't find them She was all upset about loosing one so I helped her look for it, and eventually (after an exaughsting search) found it in her bed. She was so happy she had it back, she bounced off to the bathroom to put it in, only to discover a rip going from the center of the original peirce straight down the lobe ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

She now has a vertical slit up the middle of her left earlobe. Looks like someone nip her wit a pair of sizzors. We "think" she had worn the earring to bed (A major no no) and ripped the earring out of her ear on her soft croche covers. I'm guessing the nightmare was when it actually happened, but we don't know for sure.

Tough girl, went 3 days at least (doc's opinion judgeing by the amount of healing) and didn't even know. By the time I got her to the doctor, it had already healed up. She declined plastic surgery for now, as they have to cut the wound open on either side and stitch it together again.

Can you top THAT????

RD

Ray Pina
04-03-2002, 10:16 AM
I caught my di(k on the huge metal zipper of my first kook frontal zip wetsuit. Needed to shove a flat head screwdriver into the mechanism to snap it open.

Hurt like a bit(h.

Killed when I shampood in the shower that night.

Then, my girlfriend at the time found great pleasure in getting a rise out of me -- breaking the scab.

Kristoffer
04-03-2002, 12:10 PM
My dog bit my left ball so it turned blue, then my brother knifed me in my ass with a huge, scoarching hot metal rod. That made me fall, it was all ok until I noticed i had landed on this angry old woman who emidietly started shooting at me with a big uzi...

THEN there was the killer-bee's thingy :rolleyes:

Royal Dragon
04-03-2002, 01:16 PM
You didn't think to wear a speedo under that???

Ouch had to hurt.

Kristoffer,

You had a Killer Bee incedent too???

I for no apparent reason woke up in this little Southern town one fine summer morning, (Funny, it had been dead of winter in Chicago when I went to bed) only to notice I everything was all in Black and White and Billions and Billions of bees were attacking every where............................................. .........................

Oh, sorry, must'a fell asleep on the couch with the TV on :rolleyes: :cool:

RD

Ray Pina
04-03-2002, 02:09 PM
No. Never. I aint wearing ubnderwear now, hell if I would in the ocean. Only when training or shooting hoops.

ANYWAY, it killed. What made it worsse was it happned on a semi-packed beach ... in front of my father and brother.

They ran to the car for the tools. My dad was tugging on the suit for a good 3 minutes. I might have saw stars. The worst, worse then cracking my rib -- well, maybe not, that hurt for like a month. But it was bad.

So picture a 19 year old on the beach with a wetsuit around his knees and 2 or 3 guys tugging at it. Then, once off, hobbling across the street to put basatracin or something on it. Needless to say, I didn;t surf that day.

guohuen
04-03-2002, 02:15 PM
EV, that was almost as stupid as smacking myself in the nads trying to grab a piece of paper floating in the air!:D :eek:

Tae Li
04-03-2002, 02:25 PM
Well when i was younger.... ANOTHER earing prob.

i dont know how this happened, but you know the little screw that actually holds the earing in place??? weeelllll, i thought i had lost it to one of the earings i was wearing, but night after night i was going through al this considerable pain in my left ear hole...yes...EARhole. lol

anyway, it turns out that little earing device had slipped into my ear lobe, into the EARLOBE, holy crap!

so, my ma attempts to take me to hospital with this great fear that either i will lose the whole ear or just die of complete fright, and i seriouslt HATE hospitals, they need about five nurses and a couple of doctors to hold me down and get the thing out..lol... after (of course) a wild goose chase around the hospital. I dont trust the doctors u see, well i do sort of now, but back then? NO WAY!

Tae Li;)

alls beter now for those who care. heheheh