PDA

View Full Version : The Strangest Fight Ever.

Tai-Jutsuka
04-02-2002, 03:24 PM
At least for me it was. It happened last friday night. I was hanging out at one of those places where a lot of kids go. There are fights galore at this place. Anyways, I heard from someone a few days ago that a group of...well...thugs were looking for me to mess me up. They were at the place that I was in and they found me eventually. I recognized one of them that was pointing in my direction and saying something to his 5 friends. I got away from them only to see them again twice before the actual fight began. I took off into the parking lot and they chased me. Before I ran off I decided to employ the ninjutsu tactics that I was taught. Every so often I hid between cars and waited for them. When they arrived I jumped out and nailed one of them as quickly as I could before hiding again. I successfully dispatched 3 of them this way before they finally caught me and I had to rumble my way out. I suffered a black eye, a split lip, and a few bumps and bruises. Unfortunately, I couldn't end the fight myself. The police came and broke it up. My assailants were all arrested because I was acting out of self defense (also, 3 black guys attacking a white guy). The ones that I snuck up on didn't get busted though.

Water Dragon
04-02-2002, 03:33 PM
LOL. You know what constantly amazes me? The fact that I use to run around with a gang on the Southside of Chicago and never ran into anyone who fought as much as the people on these boords.

SifuAbel
04-02-2002, 04:18 PM
Miami is a jungle full of lunatic kids, thugs and rednecks. And everybody wants to be Tony Montana. It was also the murder capital of the country during the late 80's. I should know, I grew up there. I don't know if the whole ninja routine is for real but I've seen stranger fights myself. Old town miami wasn't called little vietnam for nothing. It was all cuban and south american gangs. Then came the cocaine and it turned miami into a bullet mosh pit. Miami Vice made it look like an art deco dream, but that was just the sugar coated topping. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. Although I like to visit from time to time. You haven't been truley scared out of your wits until you've spend some time in overtown , liberty city or little haiti. Few places compare to this in america, life is cheap there.

Tai-Jutsuka
04-02-2002, 10:00 PM
I'm not in Miami. I am closer to Fort Lauderdale. The town I live in is a pretty big one called Coral Springs. The city is upper-middle class (bourgoisie) completely surrounded by ghetto and lower class places. The people from those areas are constantly starting trouble in my town. The kids who fought with me were from there and had never encountered any sort of martial arts before.

LEGEND
04-03-2002, 06:53 AM
Put a baseball bat or gun in your car.

Budokan
04-03-2002, 07:39 AM
Excellent point, Water Dragon. Many people who post on this forum have been through the f*cking wars, haven't they?

ewallace
04-03-2002, 09:27 AM
SS of chicago is not the safest place in the world either.

chingei
04-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Tai-Jutsuka
At least for me it was. It happened last friday night. I was hanging out at one of those places where a lot of kids go. There are fights galore at this place. Anyways, I heard from someone a few days ago that a group of...well...thugs were looking for me to mess me up. They were at the place that I was in and they found me eventually. I recognized one of them that was pointing in my direction and saying something to his 5 friends. I got away from them only to see them again twice before the actual fight began. I took off into the parking lot and they chased me. Before I ran off I decided to employ the ninjutsu tactics that I was taught. Every so often I hid between cars and waited for them. When they arrived I jumped out and nailed one of them as quickly as I could before hiding again. I successfully dispatched 3 of them this way before they finally caught me and I had to rumble my way out. I suffered a black eye, a split lip, and a few bumps and bruises. Unfortunately, I couldn't end the fight myself. The police came and broke it up. My assailants were all arrested because I was acting out of self defense (also, 3 black guys attacking a white guy). The ones that I snuck up on didn't get busted though.

sounds like a bull**** story to me.

JWTAYLOR
04-03-2002, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't believe any story that includes the phrase "rumble my way out".

Calling BS on this one.

JWT

Tai-Jutsuka
04-03-2002, 09:12 PM
Yeah well if you lived here you would understand how something like that would have saved my a$$ in the situation I was in.

red_fists
04-03-2002, 09:26 PM
JWTaylor.

Not sure if I believe him myself.

If he studied Tai-Jutsu, he would know of the internal elements of the Art.
(see another Thread)

He obviously hasn't read the threads over on E-Budo about Tai-Jutsu and it's BaGua connection.
Considering that the Genbukan Lineage Holder is also a Lineage holder in a BaGua style and does teach BaGua aswell.

Even the Bujinkan people tell me that they are internally orientated.

Unless, he does't belong to any of the X-kans, but rather to one of the Neo-Ninpo styles.

SifuAbel
04-04-2002, 12:59 AM
I don't know about the whole ninja issue. And, I don't really buy it. :rolleyes:
But I can vouch for the fact that south florida has fights occuring on a daily basis. In the city of miami alone there is an average of 1.4 murders a day, it may be higher now. And that doesn't include all the surrounding areas that make up the metro-dade county grid.

South florida is an overpopulated bustling tourist area with countless amouts of people drinking, drugging and carrying on. Take a look on E!'s wild on and you can get an idea of what the scene is like. At last count there are 12 million residents alone on south floridas south east coast.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And thats all you got in florida, a megaton and a half of people. So don't be so surprised if someone from south florida is describing the daily fights. It does happen. Count your lucky stars if your own personal hellhole is quiet on saturday night or if you have less than a 3 hour wait at outback steakhouse.

red_fists
04-04-2002, 01:09 AM
Mr. Abel.

I heard it is rough over there.

But than does it sound likely that 1 would beat 6 that grew up around there??

SifuAbel
04-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Mr. shriveled up white guy,

Did you not read the first lines in my post.

Let me repeat it for you.

"I don't know about the whole ninja issue. And, I don't really buy it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "

you weiner

jon
04-04-2002, 07:22 AM
When my kung fu is better i wanna be a VERY bitter sifu, then i can look down on and insult any who cross my path and be satisfied in the knowledge that at least im still a darn sifu!
If anyone has a problem with that then ill kill em, i KILL ALL OF EM!
You talking to me HUH HUH PUNK!!!!
WFT you looking at???

Oh its gonna be sweet :D

Sorry that had nothing to do what so ever with this thread i just decided to let everyone know my secret aim in life. Please keep it a secret, i want my tyrade to be a surprise:D

SifuAbel
04-04-2002, 02:04 PM
thank you , jon, for that burst of utter stupidity.
Heres one for you,

Who in the blue he11 is talking to YOU!?

ewallace
04-04-2002, 02:33 PM
Who in the blue he11 is talking to YOU!?
Now there's a new one. I thought I'd heard every weird saying being from texas.

red_fists
04-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Jon.

I agree it must be nice being a Sifu.

You get to insult People, use swearwords liberally, do ad hominem attacks, add "Sifu" in front of your name and can demand that People respect you.

Pity, that all my Instructors so far have not been the real deal, they were humble, polite and never were in need to show of their skill or status.

Aaah, if we only had more Instructors like
him.

narf narf

Stacey
04-04-2002, 08:53 PM
HMMM I spent time in the Ghetto..

and I got in fights, so many that I didn't go looking for them....I was **** good at running, flipping over fences and hiding. You don't fight as freeley when people have blades.

If it was me, I would have hid and stayed there, and then taken off silently when they passed. Three on one, one at a time is very American Ninja 2. They didn't hear anything? In my experience, guys that get "warnings" get a face streaming with blood, others make the news or dive into raw sewage to escape.

I was around mexican gangs, thats all I will say. I have no hero stories, just escape stories, some degrading, most of them involving my wit, adaptable persona and cultural sensetivity.

For me streetfighting is about knowing where to run for a tactical advantage, terrain, knowing your environment, trickery and ruthlessness. It is not honorable, there is no bowing, there is no ego. Sometimes it involves folding on the first hit, so they feel powerfull and don't feel the need to kick your teeth in.

jon
04-04-2002, 10:44 PM
SifuAbel

You could have choosen to simply take my comment as an off the wall joke. However...

"thank you , jon, for that burst of utter stupidity."
* Anytime sifuabel, i find your posts rather 'entertaining' as well.

"Who in the blue he11 is talking to YOU!?"
* Oh i sorry "Mr. shriveled up white guy, Did you not read the 'last' lines in my post, Let me repeat it for you."

Sorry that had nothing to do what so ever with this thread i just decided to let everyone know my secret aim in life.

Im only poking fun at you sifuabel there is no reason for you to react so badly. That was the origninal point in my post and all you have done is confrimed my belief that your a little quick to judge others.
Ive not needed to raise my voice or insult you so please try a little harder with your replies next time.
Jon

red_fists
04-04-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SifuAbel
Mr. shriveled up white guy,

Did you not read the first lines in my post.
Let me repeat it for you.
"I don't know about the whole ninja issue. And, I don't really buy it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "
you weiner

Hello, Abel-Sama

My Comment was not about your comment about the "ninja issue", but rather a statement that no one I know would beat 6 street trained Guys.

Which was in reply to the 2nd part of your post in which you talk about how rough that area is.

But I guess you are too busy reading attacks into other peoples Posts, rather than reading what is written.
I don't know why you feel that everybody is out to attack and you need to defend yourself against the world.

Thanks also for the colorful wordings.

Have a nice Day.

P.S.: I though I had it made onto your "ignore" list. Sh@t gotta try harder. :D

SifuAbel
04-05-2002, 12:09 AM
Jon,

Only real idiots make it to my ignore list, you are just a moron. One day you'll make it I'm sure.

Red-wrists,

Saw your picture on dragons list, I'm just calling them as I see them. You think after 23 years you would be more that "just another student". You are a qualified LOSER.

This fixation you have with my name is a sure sign of some form of envy. Maybe one day you'll actually complete some training and have some degree placed next to your name too, maybe. doubtful.

You're teachers are polite? **** one off and see how nice they are.

This whole Kuai Chang Kain model of how a person should be is for the birds. If you don't like it, tough, kiss my ass. I'm not a monk I don't have to suffer fools.

red_fists
04-05-2002, 12:24 AM
Saw your picture on dragons list, I'm just calling them as I see them. You think after 23 years you would be more that "just another student".

I guess YOU can learn a new style "without ever being another student".

Unless Sifu's get special skills that allow them to bypass "student hood".

This fixation you have with my name is a sure sign of some form of envy.

I rather envy my Sifu than some unknown entity on the Net.

And as I said before the only Person that I call "Sifu/Sensei" is my Instructor/s. If you don't like that, toughies.

Maybe one day you'll actually complete some training and have some degree placed next to your name too.

Yawn, Yawn, Can't come up with anything better than that.

Boring stupid trollish attempt.

Especially since you got no idea what levels I have reached in my previous arts.

You're teachers are polite? **** one off and see how nice they are.

Funnily enough the always were and are polite.

This whole Kuai Chang Kain model of how a person should be is for the birds. If you don't like it, tough, kiss my ass. I'm not a monk I don't have to suffer fools.

Sorry, I kiss nobodies ass. And as I told you if you don't want "to suffer fools" put me on your "ignore" list, unless you dn't know how to do that.
Try it it is easy than you think.

You are way to hilarious to be put on mine. But I guess any lonely teen low on self-esteem can have dreams of being a "Sifu" and create an online personality

P.S.: Don't know why you are so ****y, I uses "-Sama" after your name which happens to be one of the highest forms of politeness in Japanese.

red_fists
04-05-2002, 12:33 AM
Saw your picture on dragons list, I'm just calling them as I see them. You think after 23 years you would be more that "just another student".

Hehe, so took the time to look for Info on me.
Geez, teens, of today got to much time on their Hand, shouldn't you be in
school studying.

Since you are a "Sifu" am sure that you can point out which person there is my "Sifu" and who is the "Assistant Sifu".
Failure to do so will result in revoking of your "sifu" Title. :D

You see 2 can play your stupid little game, but I won't as I refuse to lower myself to your level.

So keep posting your little snite remarks, and I from now on will ignore them.

P.S.: If you REALLY want to kick my butt down the road, come over here and you can try it. Wannabee.

Kristoffer
04-05-2002, 04:25 AM
red_fists Abel--- give it a rest now..

jon
04-05-2002, 04:55 AM
Fine then...
Very well Mr Abel, seeing as you decide to pick who ever doesnt agree with you and insult people who are trying to be polite ill respond to you EXACTLY how i would any other 'moron' who is incapable of constructing a vaild argument or laying down facts without getting personal.

"Only real idiots make it to my ignore list"
* Or anyone who doesnt follow your view or doesnt agree with you. Yes i know your fickle and dont like to be disagreed with, your only responce then becomes to ignore what you cant directly deal with.

"you are just a moron"
* Oh praise from Cesear!
You call that an insult?
Your a winny pig headed ego centric uneducated self proclaimed 'sifu' who is not capable of having a rational conversation.
Dont bring a knife to gun fight mr Abel, first lesson in self protection...

"One day you'll make it I'm sure"
* What im supposed to care less wether mr ego himself reads my posts? Yeah right get of your high horse.
You can ignore me all you want, im sure thats normaly how you deal with potencial conflict so you should be used to acting like a coward by now.

Man you NEED a head check, you insult ANYONE who doesnt agree with you and even go so far as to bandy about childish name calling.
Go back to class, you havent learnt much at all.
Respect and self discipline should be the first steps, not the last...

I honestly USED to have some respect for you and my post was only in fun. You turned this into a slanging match and i hope you got what you wanted.
Im betting your a VERY lonely man, i would also bet your students are more scared of you than respecting.

Pathetic!:rolleyes:

red_fists
04-05-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
red_fists Abel--- give it a rest now..

Why??

Too much fun.
He apparently seems to think that:
Attitude, arrogance & swearing = Martial Arts Skill.

For people that don't like my posts there is always the "next" Button or the "ignore" feature.

I never asked no-one to read my posts nor to agree with/like them.

:D :D

grogan
04-05-2002, 06:45 AM
Red Fists, Jon you have my support in this one, funny replies too. Not that it matters anyway (my Support) I could be thirteen watched Karate Kid 1,2, and 3, and am just about to surf the net for some p*rn and print it off to take to school. Anyone can be who they want here ( just making a statement, no underlying message in the last statement);)

joedoe
04-08-2002, 04:25 PM
My d!ck is bigger than yours :D

red_fists
04-08-2002, 04:28 PM
You wish. :p

scotty1
04-09-2002, 03:13 AM
"Oh great why don't you just put her in charge!" "Game over Man Game over!"

Hudson to Hicks, Aliens? :)

grogan
04-09-2002, 04:41 AM
Yes, Scotty1 your right. I loved the Southpark take off of the movie where Cartman walks around for the whole episode saying 'Mostly'.

grogan
04-09-2002, 04:43 AM
See if you can guess who my picture is?

scotty1
04-09-2002, 06:36 AM
You ever been mistaken for a man Grogan?

jun_erh
04-16-2002, 03:28 PM
One of the worst neighborhoods ever has got to be Bedford -Stuyvesant in Brooklyn New York. Ordinary people walk around with golf clubs and baseball bats to protect themselves. Ask anyone from NYC they'll tell you.