PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: Shaolin Tiger

Ralek
10-05-2001, 05:23 PM
I do not train at yamasaki's. There is no need to call your friend. Your going to get some guy in trouble who isn't really me. I don't train there.

Josh "I respect all styles" Fernando

Ralek
10-05-2001, 05:25 PM
Really. I don't train anywhere. I've never done any BJJ.

Felipe Bido
10-05-2001, 05:33 PM
Now THAT's a scared dude!!

LOL!!! :D

-------------------------
-When it comes my turn...will you want me to go?
-For Democracy any man'd give his only begotten son.

ShaolinTiger00
10-05-2001, 05:38 PM
la Verdad Felipe......

TatewakiKuno
10-05-2001, 05:48 PM
So you have no previous martial arts experiance and that you've just been fighting people from what you learned in video games. What a load of bull fudge. So does that mean I can challenge you and I don't need to use any style I could do professional wrestling if I wanted to? Your just some punk who obviously doesn't know anything about martial arts. You like to talk a lot of **** but one day your gonna mess with the wrong person.

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:00 PM
I'm not scared. I'm not the person who trains there. So i happen to look like him. Does that make me him?

No. They guy your talking about lives in D.C. I live in Frederick. Shaolin Tiger. Why would i set up our fight in Frederick if i live in D.C.? If i was the guy who trains at yamasaki then I would set up our fight in D.C. Understand?

Therefore i don't train at Yamasaki. Who is your friend that your calling. What belt is he?

Ryu
10-05-2001, 06:00 PM
I dunno.....

But hold it a sec, if Ralek DOES train at Yamasaki's will he get in trouble there for trolling this board? :D

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:03 PM
Ryu. Someone IS going to get into trouble. But i won't get into trouble becuase i don't do BJJ.

But i'm just trying to save someone from getting falsy accused of trolling.

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a while actually. Think about it. rolls, trains, but nobody knows. He claims that he doesn't, makes all these challenges to kung fu guys to prove its ineffectiveness, and when he does accept a challenge, he wins. then he can reinforce that CMA sucks because he doesn't train and still beat CMA. Plus the CMA has the embarrassment of being beaten by rolls. He doesn't want to make anyone think that muay thai and grappling are ineffective, which is why his challenger must be a pure CMA. I don't really give rolls the credit to have thought of such a thing, but it has crossed my mind.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:05 PM
"They guy your talking about lives in D.C. I live in Frederick. Shaolin Tiger. Why would i set up our fight in Frederick if i live in D.C.?"

1. So people won't think you're the same guy
2. so you don't get busted at Yamasaki's

I have no idea whether or not you are him, but that justification you gave was lame.

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:07 PM
Seven Star. Kung fu IS ineffective. I knocked out a taijiquan instructor. Isn't taijiquan supposedly the best kung fu style being "ultimate grand fist" or someting? And i really don't have any training and i could still beat the "ultimate grand fist".

My name is Josh Fernando. And the guy who trains at Yamasaki is not named Josh Fernando. I have no idea what his name is though.

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:11 PM
I do not train anywhere.

RENEGADE_MONK
10-05-2001, 06:12 PM
Rakowsky??

Harne??

Fernando??....Will the real Slim shady please stand up!!

Felipe Bido
10-05-2001, 06:16 PM
First: the "Utimate Grand Fist" of Taichi doesn't mean it's "the best of all".

Second: Why are you so concerned that someone you don't know will be in trouble for being confused with you??..Oh...Ralek cares about people :rolleyes:

You ARE scared, dude! LOL :D

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:17 PM
you *supposedly* beat someone who most likely didn't train the combat aspects of the style. Many people only train the health applications. Why don't you ever get any footage of this stuff? Tape your fight with vertical fist and you next meeting with ST. we would all like to see.

ShaolinTiger00
10-05-2001, 06:21 PM
First of all

you are not a "fernando"

there isn't a Spanish/Latin/Hispanic chromosone in your body. You my little grappling dummy are very pasty white and of German/English/Slavic decent. I'm betting Polish actually..

I'm having dinner with my friend tonight and we'll straighten this mess out for sure.

FYI Rolls he's the senior bluebelt and in his estimate about 6 months from getting his purple. the man is a hardass pure and simple. And beleive me brother if we find out its you, every day you walk in that door is gonna be spent wishing you had kept your mouth shut.

Care to make a confession while you have a chance? It would make you more of a man. (guess you'd have 1/48th of a testicle)

We're still gonna fight cupcake, all the BJJ in the world won't save you from the beating I've got for you. Actually I was hoping we could get Apoweyn, Legend and some others to come up with me, for all to see and bear witness..

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:23 PM
I don't know how to put video on the internet. Plus i don't have a video camera.

Seven Star. He was said that tai chi had was for combat as well as the healing aspect. I don't know how much he did the combat aspect but I have a feeling he did train for the combat. It's just that tai chi's combat aspect sucks.

After i hit him i just let him recover. If i wanted to i could have thrown a huge round house to his head and KO'd him.

I destroyed the "grand ultimate fist". There is a new ultimate fist now. It is video gamer training!!!!

Felipe Bido
10-05-2001, 06:28 PM
ShaolinTiger's friend will kick your "Grand Ultimate A*s"...

And later ST00 will do so, I hope...oh..this is a great day for trolls everywhere :D

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:28 PM
taichi can be used for combat, but that doesn't mean he trained that aspect.

Ralek
10-05-2001, 06:35 PM
Shaolin Tiger. Shut your hole. I am now the Grand Ultiamte Fist.

I'm goign to destroy you in our next fight. I will fight Grand Ultimate Fist style this time. Now i know Taijiquan!

"when you walk in the door, you'll wish you kept your mouth shut"
ooooooooooooooooooouuu. I'm so scared. Tubby boy is going to try and fight me. Do you think you'll be able to go for more than 3 minutes without taking a dohnut break this time?

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:40 PM
We need to get a nice sized fist in your hole. We all know what you keep in the other one.

SifuAbel
10-05-2001, 06:42 PM
Can someone snap a digital picture of roll's rotting carcus?

Thanks in advance

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Kung Lek
10-05-2001, 07:59 PM
Hey Ralek, just post your pic here. Then we'll know what you look like and you don't have to worry about the "innocent" guy at the school st is talking about.

hahahahhaa.

St00, bring a camera, pleeeeease.
peace

Kung Lek

Taoist Disciple
10-05-2001, 08:02 PM
You've gone too far this time Rolls.

You're dead man. Dead. :D

hahahahahahahahah

[manic laughter]

I don't write things here.

qeySuS
10-05-2001, 08:12 PM
I thought you were studying some computer crap, and did Python programming. So your telling me your a programmer and a computer guy that doenst know how to put pictures online?

And btw the classic "i dont give a ****" Ralek wouldnt give a rats ass if some dude 2 cities away was getting into trouble :D

Plus lets say he's NOT rolls, just think how ****ed off this "non-rolls" josh will be. He'll come over and kick your ass for tarnishing his name :D hahaha

Free thinkers are dangerous!

TatewakiKuno
10-05-2001, 08:23 PM
Why the **** is he on this board. Can we start a petition to get him kicked off or somethin. Hes ****in rediculous. Hopefully he'll get run over by a car or something one of these days.

Ralek
10-05-2001, 08:34 PM
Qeysus. I think the guy who trains at yamasaki should be very glad i'm trying to clear his name.

Kung Lek. I don't have a scanner. I can't post pics.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

SifuAbel
10-05-2001, 09:06 PM
Just go to kinko's , fool.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

gazza99
10-05-2001, 11:43 PM
Id like to see Ralek fight a real Neija practictioner, not these wannabe tai chi fruits hes challenging. It would be great to see the look on his face when as he hears his bones crack "that wasnt a tekken move".
I just hope he doesnt get killed by his stupidity some day, this board would be less entertaining. We'd have to recruit another complete idiot to post here!
Gary

"Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong"-Dennis Miller
www.pressurepointfighting.com (http://www.pressurepointfighting.com)

SifuAbel
10-06-2001, 12:24 AM
Oh yeah Ralek is a real man. :rolleyes:

He scouts out someone who he knows he can beat and goes to "prove" himself on someone who is probabaly older and smaller. Coward!

Shaolin Tiger,

Please find this turd again, hand him his a$$, and send him home to his momma.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Snake
10-06-2001, 03:04 AM
I'm sure the Punk would never say these things in real life. It is very easy for him to come on this forum and spout crap when he doesn't have to face us in real life. It is just as easy for him to feed us all kinds of stories about the challenges he has already beaten. To my knowledge, ST is the only one who has met him in person so far, and from his accounts, Ralek was a lot more personable in real life, which was why ST didn't give him a beat down the first time around. I hope he has come to his senses for the second meeting.

Snake
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Ralek
10-06-2001, 03:25 AM
I am the Grand Ultimate Fist!!!!!! I destroyed the so called "ultimate" kung fu style. Kung fu has been destroyed.

Video games have allowed me to embarras Marvin Perry's former opponent and KO the "grand ultimate fist" kung fu(taijiquan in chinese).

Video games are the highest level of training. I will continue to spread my supreme knowledge challenging kung fu fighters.

brucelee2
10-06-2001, 07:15 AM
I sincerely hope that noone here really tries to hurt Ralek or scr*w him over in some way. It is clear from his posts that he is often being intentionally humorous- he is not really mean spirited. So I hope Shaolin Tiger and others don't do anything foolish or immature- I actually like Ralek and I know many others here do too.

Go forward, my son, and
be like unto a torch
upon the darkness. Thou
are stripped now, of all
that was before. Look
not to thy fellow men
for guidance or
countenance- they canst
advise you no longer.
Thou shalt be as dust
now, and dust shall be
upon the tongues of thy
enemy. Verily, thou
shalt herald the coming
of the new age upon
man."

DrunkenMonkey
10-06-2001, 07:24 AM
when you've been here for over 1½ years, then you can talk, but with only 200 some posts, you don't know anything.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

SevenStar
10-06-2001, 08:00 AM
umm.... he joined before you. He may just monitor the boards and not post. There are several here that do that. JennyliuJKD is a good example.

Knifefighter
10-06-2001, 08:31 AM
Ralek:
You are pretty good. I am constantly amazed at how you get these guys going.

Don’t worry about the guy at Yamasaki’s. I doubt anyone at a BJJ school would get in trouble for trolling a kung fu board. Anyone with any intelligence realizes that your posts are all in fun.

ShaolinTiger:
If he actually does train at Yamasaki’s, then he knows how to lay the smack down and you should be the one who might want to be worrying about getting a beating. As far as the "senior blue belt" making his life a living hell, I doubt it. Not unless he wants to do a little suffering of his own at the hands of some students who are senior belts to him.

SifuAbel
10-06-2001, 09:33 AM
A ralek sympathiser. It figures a creep like you would like him. Make as many idle threats as you want. You will still be some unknown hiding behind a veil, pretending to be someone else.

Hey, did you all know that Knifefigfhter aka peacfull orchid is also aka vacso de gama aka chokeyouout aka JJJ aka juijitsujedi aka god knows how many more.

Haven't you noticed that choke's style of writing is sometimes curiously similar to knife's? With similar syntax and useage? He insults the same way. He becomes defensive in the same way. He shows the same patterns. He threatens the same way. They both don't really have a traceable history. They both attack grammar and make anal corrections when they can't find something else to say( very nerdy). They both avoid direct questions. When one is attacked the other comes in for a retort out of the blue. Right out of the starting gate choke has had a fevored hate toward me as if we had been at it for a while. It surprised me that he used knifes own insult names from the very beginning. And, when this question is posed all of the so called "buddies" show up miraculously to chime in with a denial after being "away" for several months. And none of the above people have a credible profile. Where the heck is "oildale" anyway? You both throw the latest UFC hero out as a bar to be passed when you yourself can't take them either. Also the few people that come in to "support" knife always seem to be of this group. It is my understanding that this has happened in other boards. Ginsue have you actually met knife and presented yourself to him, shaken his hand and said hi I'm ginsue? Maybe you should. Or are you just another alter ego?

I mean really, how can we take a guy like you seriuosly anymore. In some ways you make good points but you always do it with some intent of achieving some superiority complex. Is it that small? Why do you bother? You definatly have small man syndrome. The weird thing is that you just might be who you say you are after all. Which to me is the sadder thing. That you come to this board with all your pi$$ and vinager and yet you don't have the courage to tell us who the heck you are. You can't even keep your event information straight, you screw that up almost constantly. Then with all these, so far unconfirmed, credentials you still have to create a managerie of alter egos to hold on to your little world of delusions.
I don't know which is sadder, you being a total fraud or you being legit and act like a bitter old alchoholic fool spewing on about how good you were in the good old days.
Man, you.......... have......... ISSUES.

So we return to the old questions. Who are you? And, why are argueing with a bunch of lowly kung fu guys? What are you afraid of? Why wouldn't you want people you train with to know that you are here making such an a$$ of yourself?

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ming the Merciless
10-06-2001, 10:48 AM
the UFC is fixed. If Tank says so, it must be true. UFC=WWF. haha.

shut up, stupid.

Ming the Merciless
10-06-2001, 10:53 AM
so, if you take things one step further, does bjj=wwf???

shut up, stupid.

Ming the Merciless
10-06-2001, 11:15 AM
all the people here who are into MMA quote the victories of these professional fighters. so what? who cares about UFC#whatever? most of the people here don't(maybe I'm wrong?).

has anyone on this board fought in any of these professional matches?(UFC, etc, etc.) I pretty much doubt it. If so, good for you, but why are you wasting your time on a pansy Kung Fu forum?? If not, why keep going on about victories you have nothing to do with????

shut up, stupid.

old jong
10-07-2001, 12:52 AM
It makes me think...
Why do they dislike kung fu so much?
Why don't they practice their BJJ and leave us alone?
Is trolling part of BJJ curriculum?
Why are they making all that noise?
Even kids get tired of playing the same games over and over.Why not them?
Will they grow up someday?
If they are so superior,why don't they fell good about it and quit acting like jerks?

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Nutt'nhunny
10-07-2001, 01:07 AM
knifefighter= a fatter pastier version of Neal Cameron.

Rude Dog and dweebs rule the board. I would like to be one of Maestro Abel's dweebs.

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 01:09 AM
But you already are a dweeb. You don't need me.
In fact you are a step above me. You're a geeky dweeb.
Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

NorthernMantis
10-07-2001, 01:14 AM
I seriously think Rolls has a mental problem..either that or he's not secure about himself.Think about it.If he doesn't train then why does he come here so much?The answer is because he has something to prove,even if he did train and not told about it.Other trolls just move on but Rolls is stuck on kfo.I feel pity for him.

Oh and ST00 just obliterate him this time.Poor boy does not know the sense of respect at all,which shows what kind of a person he is.Not even a non kf person is like that.

Someone get a pic of this guy, I have no idea how he looks like.Rolls you may blab all you want but you will always be stuck in the cyberworld known as kfo.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Knifefighter
10-07-2001, 01:41 AM
Abel:
You might want to go back and check my posts against the other guy(s). I think you will find that you're wrong about the same styles. I think it is pretty funny that you have managed to have so many people dislike you so much. It's also pretty funny (or maybe a little sad) that I have gotten under your skin so much.

By the way, I have met a few people from this board and a few others do really know who I am.o

[This message was edited by Knifefighter on 10-07-01 at 04:58 PM.]

Xebsball
10-07-2001, 02:13 AM
"If he actually does train at Yamasaki’s, then he knows how to lay the smack down and you should be the one who might want to be worrying about getting a beating."

Ralek could not kick ST's ass the other time, a few months wouldnt make a diference.

"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 05:08 AM
rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh htttttt

would all those who have actually met knifer please speak up.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Mr. Nemo
10-07-2001, 05:27 AM
SifuAbel = paranoid

krome
10-07-2001, 05:50 AM
I like Ralek to. That guy makes me laugh the way he gets under everybody's skin. :)

I would like to meet him some day and do some rolling to see what all he has learned. Maybe I can show him some cool grappling stuff that isn't Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

If you can't win run, run like Hell.

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 05:54 AM
Mr. Nemo = Gullable

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ryu
10-07-2001, 08:26 AM
:confused:

Hey, I do BJJ, and I like MMA shows, and I'm not stupid :D

I like being different. :D

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Gigante
10-07-2001, 11:43 AM
This thread is funny, I like it, so... Go Ralek !
But enough talk, I wanna see some video footage! 8-)
It doesn't matter who wins (to me, as I don't know anyone here anyway), I'm just sure it will be fun to watch! 8-)
Yes, I'm bored.

Ralek
10-07-2001, 01:47 PM
I'll be the one who wins. While we were fighting he would say "Ok. let's take a break". He would be all tired and breathing heavy and i was just fine. If it had been a real fight he would not have gotten those breaks every few minutes.

And i am in even better shape than before now. Everyday i'm getting better.

But i really don't train at yamasaki's. I've never even seen the yamasaki school. I don't train at all.

But i was still able to totally out class a former opponent of Marvin Perry. I bet i'll beat Shaolin tiger faster than Marvin Perry beat him. Marvin Perry sucks.

Taoist Disciple
10-07-2001, 02:30 PM
HA!

I don't write things here.

qeySuS
10-07-2001, 02:36 PM
There was a guy in the "Who on KFO have you met?" thread that had seen Knifefighter in class but did not greet him (how do i remember these posts!?).

Free thinkers are dangerous!

LEGEND
10-07-2001, 03:24 PM
I have trained with the YAMASAKI guys...they are real technical and smooth on the ground. We have a purple belt that is rolling with the head instructor of CARL RUNK's teaching us some new techs. I have been out of the loop so I haven't learn anything new lately. I will say this...YAMASAKI does not condone CHALLENGE MATCHEs and TROLLING...so I doubt RALEK would still be at the school. I recall RALEK saying something about MACHADO philosophy...that didn't go to well with a TRIDENT guy I showed on the board...so next time SHAOLIN TIGER wants to pay a visit I have some peeps from TRIDENT that would like to ROLL with RALEK.

A

Snake
10-07-2001, 04:10 PM
Hmmm...I remember when the match between ST and Ralek was, in Ralek's own words, a "Draw." Now he is saying that he "totally out classed" ST. Before long, he'll be claiming that he won by knockout!

Snake
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Ralek
10-07-2001, 05:36 PM
I am invincible. No one has ever beaten me. Ever. That means i am invincible. I am like Rickson Gracie. No one can beat me. I am the Grand Ultimate Fist.

I don't want any BJJ people to fight me. LENGEND. There is no need for you to bring BJJ people to the fight. They can watch but i don't want to fight them. I already know BJJ can destory me. Maybe friendly sparring with NO STRIKES would be ok with the BJJ people. I already know they can totally destory me.

apoweyn
10-07-2001, 05:41 PM
No rocket scientist. The definition of invincible is that nobody is CAPABLE of beating you. By your definition, my mum's invincible.

Stuart B.

Jaguar Wong
10-07-2001, 05:41 PM
Snake, it's actually changed back and forth a few times. He crushed ST00 at one point, the another time, there was some major bloodspilling when one of ST00's kicks cut Ralek's arm. We're not sure what happened, but I'm pretty much betting that ST00's first description was the most accurate. Two guys getting to together for a relaxed (but hard) sparring session. Doesn't sound like a death match like Ralek wanted everyone to believe.

I for one really enjoy Ralek's comments. I know they are only made to get under people's skin, and are not done maliciously. It's not like he's behind the keyboard seething with anger. You know he's chuckling when he posts this stuff.

I personally got a big laugh when he was claiming to be the Grand Ultimate Fist. I thought that was a classic. The board will always have trolls, but I think the board would be a little dry without his mind-blowing disrespect behind the keyboard. I don't take anything he says personally, and if I did meet him, I wouldn't try to cripple or maim him. I would definitely try to lay in a couple of stiff jabs to his mug (with a little more contact than I should use), but only because that's just what happens sometimes when people spar, not because they're out to prove style superiority. Just personaly superiority. Egos are just in the way sometimes :)

Jaguar Wong

JasBourne
10-07-2001, 05:44 PM
Looks like the Emperor has himself a New Groove.

"I am the Grand Ultimate Fist!"

http://www.animationhistory.com/disneyanimation/EmperorNewGroove/img0014.jpg

"No touchy!!"

http://www.animationhistory.com/disneyanimation/EmperorNewGroove/teng_21.jpg

LEGEND
10-07-2001, 05:46 PM
Ralek...u don't have to worry...we have no problems...we just like to watch MMA. I really could care less. Most likely they won't come.

I'm still learning how to do basic wrestling...going to a wrestling camp and so forth...I will start up the muy thai and boxing with my former instructor/training partner in the summer( COST $50 a month though and money is tight rite now ).

I have no beef with YOU. So I won't roll with you etc...I'm more interesting meeting the other KF forum members.

A

Knifefighter
10-07-2001, 08:31 PM
Abel:
I still actively train and compete. If anyone lives in the past, it would have to be you. How long ago was it that you won your big forms and tag competitions? What else have you have done lately besides have someone stand on your legs while you stand in your horse stance?
H

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 10:39 PM
Really.............

You train and compete actively, what have you done lately? Your biggerst claim to fame is the whole dog brothers thing. When asked, you say you've had 30 odd NHB events. Is dog brothers NHB too? Earlier you said you had maybe 7 amatuer bouts and the rest were the dog bros. So which one is it?

"tag" stuff. HA! You assume too much.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

apoweyn
10-07-2001, 10:45 PM
I don't know either of you and, frankly, couldn't care less one way or the other. So I'm not taking sides here.

But, yeah, Dog Brothers is pretty freakin' NHB.

Stuart B.

Knifefighter
10-07-2001, 10:51 PM
Abel:
Yes, the Dog Bros is NHB. As a matter of fact, it is more NHB than most "NHB" events today, as there aren't any rules, other than a "fighter's code" to try not to put your opponent in a coma and to be friends when you are done. I have been fighting in the Dog Bros events as well as averaging a local MMA event every three or four months, although I have fought in two MMA events in the last month. I also compete in about one grappling event every month or so.

The same question back to you. What have YOU done lately?

[This message was edited by Knifefighter on 10-08-01 at 02:10 PM.]

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 11:28 PM
"So we return to the old questions. Who are you? And, why are you argueing with a bunch of lowly kung fu guys? What are you afraid of? Why wouldn't you want people you train with to know that you are here making such an a$$ of yourself?"

These you never address .......

"The weird thing is that you just might be who you
say you are after all. Which to me is the sadder thing. That you come to this board with all your pi$$ and vinager and yet you don't have the courage to tell us who the heck you are. You can't even keep your event information straight, you screw that up almost constantly. Then with all these, so far unconfirmed, credentials you still have to create a managerie of alter egos to hold on to your little world of delusions. I don't know which is sadder, you being a total fraud or you being legit and act like a bitter old alchoholic fool.........(rambling to yourself)"

Here's a page out of your own book, Who exactly did you beat that was kung fu? I want names, something verifiable. You expect this of others now I expect it of you.

So if you are this "great" fighter, why do you come here to be such an overbearing blowhard?

Why do you even care? Its something that has intrigued me about you.

You like bullying people, I guess that is one reason. You like to present youself as this great leader. I guess thats another ego stroke. You are definately a control freak. You become most defensive when questioned, another sign of power want. Usually people like you tend to try and control that which you once failed at. Hmmmmm, maybe a kung fu scared you when you were young. Are you someones subordinate at work? Do you have a overly controlling wife or parents? Somewhere in your life you experienced a total loss of control, where you raped? Were you raped by a kung fu guy?
Seek therapy, or perhaps KFQM is therapy. hmmmmmmm very interesting. You are prone to tamtrums which suggests you were ignored by your peers for a very long time. poor boy. I think this hatred of TCMA comes from your time with JKD. It was ingrained into your phyche that we are the enemy. That TCMA was somehow a threat and to be fought on every front. Maybe this is why you choose to be such a staunch anti-TCkungfu voice. You never really think about what TCMA has to offer, just how better to ridicule it. I guess I can't blame you, you don't really know any better.

Are you afraid that if we knew who you were, It might expose weaknesses about you? Hmmmmmmmmm

BTW If you are going to insult my pictures try not to do it exactly like your alter ego vasco does, it gives it all away.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Shaolindynasty
10-07-2001, 11:35 PM
"Were you raped by a kung fu guy?"

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! That one is classic and we should ask all the trolls this!

New classes New online Catalog
www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Knifefighter
10-08-2001, 12:12 AM
Abel:
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I thought. You really haven’t accomplished anything as of late. I would say you are the one who is the "old alcoholic" rambling on about how good you used to be. Since you are into the psychological aspect of things, have you ever heard of projection? You might read a bit about that. You’ll learn a lot about yourself. Too funny. I wonder if your anger and frustration has anything to do with your failing kung fu school.

As far as me being a "great" fighter, far from it. I doubt you’ll find any post where I called myself that. You will find posts where I say I train hard, test my stuff, and compete quite a bit. I’m definitely not great, but I do have a lot of experience and put myself on the line often.

By the way, it’s pretty hard not to ridicule your pictures. I would imagine that myself and vasco are not the only ones who have done so. The pictures you have posted in your profile and in the past on this board speak worlds about your personality, as well as your fighting ability.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 12:49 AM
Typical avoidance.

The classic "no, you are" defense. Pee wee hermans favorite pupil. What's the matter, you can't answer my questions?

You are afraid. Bwahahahahahahah You are afraid.

I can just imagine you're mind:

Uh, uh, **** how did he find out about the rape?
Uh, Uh, YOU ARE.
Uh, Uh, quick, try to reverse it on him.
Uh, Uh, I'll try just repeating what he said.
Uh, uh, thinking, thinking, ouch! my brain.
Uh, uh, should I switch to an alter ego?
Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh.........

LOFL!!!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!Or is it that you just plain can't, eh vasco?

BTW sunshine I'm still here, The area has forced 60% of the area schools to close and I'm still here. I'd say thats pretty darn good.
And, as far as what I've done lately. I'll just let you assume what you want. You do anyway. Squirm little worm.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 12:51 AM
Listen to yourself;

"ME, ME, ME, MY, MY, MY, I, I, I"

Its all about you isn't it.

"I've done this and i've done that, But i won't tell you really where and how."

Boring!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 01:15 AM
You're going to judge my fighting ability on a couple of pictures? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You are DELUDED!!!!!!

Hey Kung fu guys! Is a butterfly kick easy?

Is haveing two guys stand and pose for a picture on your mabo easy?

Stop talking about it and show us something. You have shown us NOTHING. All you so called He-men, show us something. Concider it a challenge. Show us something that shows YOUR strength. Don't sing it, bring it. LOL!!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

halfling
10-08-2001, 01:17 AM
hey how old do you claim to be? just curious. This is really amusing by the way.

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 01:32 AM
"All you so called He-men, show us something. Concider it a challenge. Show us something that shows YOUR strength. Don't sing it, bring it."

Ummmm, ok. Here's my strong he-man persona:

http://www.he-man.org/images/toys/motu/figures/he-man.jpg

Tremble before my might, knave!

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 01:35 AM
LOL!!! That's great!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter
10-08-2001, 01:47 AM
Whatever dude.

If you do ever make it to LA and want to set something up to see what's really up, let me know.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 02:28 AM
Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!! Cop out!!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter
10-08-2001, 03:06 AM
What a space cadet. No wonder you don't have any students.

diego
10-08-2001, 03:15 AM
heman was my

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 03:31 AM
Whats the matter man!?!? Don't like the taste of your own medicine?

TOTAL AVOIDANCE!!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

fiercest tiger
10-08-2001, 03:36 AM
see punching and kicking pads , rolling on the floor is easy compared to form work, weapons, demo's.

anyone can kick and punch! i think you are wrong knifefighter, kung fu is hard work...

my 2 cents worth

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Mr. Nemo
10-08-2001, 03:47 AM
SifuAbel = obsessed

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 03:48 AM
sifuabel = seeks the truth

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 03:51 AM
diego, go to he-man.org they got the whole line. If you like that particular pic, just put your cursor on it, right-click and choose 'save as'.

Abel and knife, c'mon you guys, you're embarrassing yourselves here...

:rolleyes:

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 04:13 AM
Its worth a little embarrasment to get to the truth.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Nutt'nhunny
10-08-2001, 04:15 AM
I have never been prouder to be one of Rude Dog's dweebs.

krome
10-08-2001, 04:23 AM
the he-man cartoon was drawn(sp?) by prison in-mates.

Ryu
10-08-2001, 04:42 AM
Jas, through all the heat on the forum, and me even having a bad day, your humor can still make me laugh. :D Thanks for the cheer up.

Ryu

friday
10-08-2001, 05:29 AM
What can I say? mayb we are taking the guy's words too seriously. It is likely, half the fun for him involves reading how much attention and trouble he is stirring.
At the end of the day, there are good and bad martial artists in whatever style. Everyone on this board can claim to this and claim to that...but i wonder how much of this actually matters? they could be lies or partly true etc. I for one, will hold my own judgement on some of the comments made on this board. Whether your style is good or better or you are a great NHB fighter etc...doesn't really have much weight with me ...i mean u could all claim to being the "grand ultimate NHB, UF blahblahblah world champions".
it won't mean a thing to me anymore. if we meet in a fight great. whether u beat me or i beat u won't determine whether a style or fighter is the best.
I know one thing about my kung fu masters... that they have always taught me to have respect for other people and other styles. I think that is something lacking with some of u.

regards,

KnightSabre
10-08-2001, 12:39 PM
Ralek,you never cease to make me smile.

"You're Good Kid Real Good,But As Long As I'm Arround You'll Always Be Second Best See".

Snake
10-08-2001, 05:41 PM
Well said Friday, although I think it is Ralek that is lacking in respect most of all. That said, I agree with a lot of what you have said. I guess it bothers me that their are people out there that use the Internet to spout off crap because they can, for the most part, remain safely unknown. This applies to lots of Internet forums, not just this one. The sad thing is that most of these trolls eventually get bored and move on, while Ralek tends to continually show up (points for stamina, I guess) and belittle the Martial Arts that many here have been studying for years. I suppose if we all made a concerted attempt to ignore him, he might go away. *shrug*

You speak of respect, and I feel, for the most part, everyone on this board attempts to give respect where it is due. Ralek has long ago worn out his welcome and has earned very little respect.

Snake

krome
10-08-2001, 05:53 PM
Ralek deserves respect for sticking to his guns "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is superior". He has not been swayed at all he is a die hard believer in an art, like some of you or like someone you know. Hell he even picks his screen names after a gracie.

Rolls was considered one of the greatest Jiu jitsuist ever and the last gracie to tap rickson.

Ralek is one of rorion sons.

He is a die hard BJJer, now if he would only start training.

Snake
10-08-2001, 06:04 PM
Yes, I do respect his right to feel that BJJ (or whatever style) is superior to kung fu (or whatever style). That is his opinion and he is entitled to it. The reason he has earned little respect on this forum is because of his lack of respect to other styles and his claims that he doesn't train at all. If someone were to go onto an Internet forum and start spouting out that Mac OS is superior to Linux for various reasons, yet has never even tried Linux, or Mac OS for that matter, he or she would be laughed off the board. Respect is a two way street, he shows little and gets little.

There are other members of this forum who study BJJ and also come here to expound upon it's value. But they generally do it in a manner that is more educational and as a way of sharing techniques. Not to mention the fact that they have actually studied the martial art (and in some cases a number of MA's) and are speaking from experience. Just taking the name of one of the Gracie's on a forum doesn't allow you to speak from a position of authority.

Snake
"The Tree of Liberty
must be refreshed from
time to time by the
blood of patriots and
tyrants." -Thomas
Jefferson

Buhma
10-08-2001, 06:08 PM
Abel, you wanna know what kinfefighter has done? I've done a little research and found that he competed and won a recent MMA event. And no it wasn't a Dog Brothers event.

I just followed the names from the Dog Brother's site to the MMA site. If you had half a brain it would take you 20 minutes to figure out who he is.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:54 PM
pardon my ignorance, but which MMA site are you talking about?

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter
10-08-2001, 10:06 PM
KungFoolz:
I know Abel is not very intelligent, but he needs to learn to figure things out for himself. How else will he learn to function in the real world?Í

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 10:08 PM
whats the matter man?!?!? why would you care if lowly me found out who you were? You jumped on this like your fly was open. What are you afraid of?

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

NorthernMantis
10-08-2001, 10:27 PM
Allright, who are you people and what have you done with SifuAbel?

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry