PDA

View Full Version : Things In My Knuckles!

londoner2001
04-04-2002, 07:53 PM
I recently had a long break from training on the heavy bag and sand bag and hav e a thick re breakable bored, cracked through the thing like 15 times and now I have this sick lump in my hand.

Basically from what I have read it may be a calcium deposit, it is a little ball of like cartilage attached to my middle knuckle that I can move about inside without it hurting that much it feels well weird though but when I hit the heavy bag it absolutely cains beyond belief! I can't break any boreds with it at rpesent either which is very worrying!

Anyone know what the hell this alien in my hand is and how to get rid of it? Thank you for your time.

inic
04-04-2002, 08:13 PM
had a friend that happened too. he stopped using that hand for a while. i honestly forget what happened to it. also seems like ur mainly using ur middle knuckle to make contact, which isnt a good thing. make sure ur making a proper fist and contacting in the right spots... when i punch, my 2 lower knuckles land first, followed by the large middle knuckle. unless i'm doing a downward punch. having that huge knuckle in the middle, its seems logical that it should hit first, but really shouldnt.
try layin off it, dont take any calcium pills and maybe some that white tiger oinment?