PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa seminar

Patrick Gordon
04-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Wing Chun Seminar with Sifu Tony Frighetti

You are welcome to attend the third annual wing chun seminar with sifu Tony Frighetti, in Canada's capital city, Ottawa. Sifu Frighetti is an instructor under Master Augustine Fong. He is an assistant instructor at Master Fong’s school in Tucson, Arizona.

Sifu Frighetti has done two past seminars for sifu Patrick Gordon’s students. Both seminars were very well received. Sifu Frighetti is a very good instructor and you will learn quite a bit of valuble information, whether you are a beginner or a more advanced student. If this seminar will be anything like the previous two, it should not be missed.

Dates: Saturday, June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd.

Times: Sat 12:00-5:00, half hour lunch

Sun 11:00-4:00, half hour lunch

Price: One day $40.00, two days $75.00

Please reserve yourself a spot as soon as possible, space will be limited. Please contact me regarding payment at p.gordon@cyberus.ca. If there are any changes, I will notify everyone. Hope to see you all there, sincerely,

Patrick Gordon.

old jong
04-08-2002, 06:38 PM
My Si-bak Tony Frighetti is a very good teacher and a very nice guy. I had the chance to attend to one of his seminars and one thing ,I can say is : Anybody, whatever the lineage is assured to learn something beneficial for his Wing Chun.

yuanfen
04-08-2002, 07:39 PM
Yes-Tony is very knowledgeable and it should be a good seminar.