PDA

View Full Version : Dit Da Jow

Tai-Jutsuka
04-08-2002, 06:41 PM
What is a good way to apply it? It seems like it is a very thin liquid and cannot be applied directly from the hands.

BSH
04-09-2002, 03:55 PM
I pour into my hands and rub where needed. If you prefer, get a glass dropper and put drops directly on the spot.

Always rub slowly in clockwise rotation around the area.

Tai-Jutsuka
04-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Ok thanks. I read on a recipe that you can add some beeswax and make it a thicker ointment as well. But, I don't want to screw it up so I'll leave that out.

PHILBERT
04-09-2002, 10:17 PM
but what is it good for exactly? I know you apply it to bruises, but never open wounds or scabs. What exactly does it do besides unclog the bruises? Does it make your skin tougher? And if so, does it have to be bruised to make it tough or can you apply it anytime to make it tough?

dfedorko@mindspring.com
04-10-2002, 03:49 AM
There are Jows strictly for Iron Palm, jows only good for meditation and, last but not least, more potent Jows that are good for many things. Some Jows make the skin seem tough but I wouldn't give up my Iron Palm training my friend.

Damian

yu shan
04-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Tai-Jutsuka,

I recently returned from a Kung fu training trip to Tainan, Taiwan. A Kung fu uncle their doctored me up after some serious shin pounding. He did the following: first off he had the best ditda I`ve ever experienced using. Poured into small bowl, used a small sponge, totally saturated the area. Was told not to apply with hands, he broke out a large piece of ginger root, shaved off outer skin and commenced to massaging deep into the bruise. This works great, good luck.