PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu school in South FL

flyingeagle
04-09-2002, 08:33 AM
I posted about 2 months ago looking for a eagle claw school and Nee's was recommended to me. I drove from Palm Beach to Pembroke Pines and after watching a class, I decided his school wasn't for me. I do want to thank those who let me know about that school though. I haven't decided yet, but I may just look to change styles. I remember getting a lot of feedback about Choy Li Fut schools in the area. I don't remember the names of everyone who posted info about their schools, so if you could please repost I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

CLFNole
04-09-2002, 08:59 AM
I had a feeling if you wanted real eagle claw that you wouldn't like Nee's.

Your options for CLF are as follows:

Ken Chong's Martial Arts Training Academy - Coral Springs
John Wai's Florida Kung Fu Academy - Plantation
Li Siu Hung's CLF - Boynton Beach & Tamarac

Check out classes at each school before you decide. The quality of instruction is important.

Peace.

flyingeagle
04-10-2002, 06:36 AM
Well, you were right about Sifu Nees. As far as the three schools you mentioned, you kind of make it sound like the instruction is quite different at each school. What are the differences and which one would you reccommend?

CLFNole
04-10-2002, 06:45 AM
I won't make a recommendation because I know all of the schools quite well. I just would recommend seeing each one to determine which one fits you best. All are from the Lee Koon Hung lineage.

Peace.

flyingeagle
04-10-2002, 01:26 PM
That's cool. Maybe I will see you at one of them. If I ask for CLFnole, will they know who I am talking about?

SifuAbel
04-10-2002, 04:17 PM
If you are willing to travel a bit.

Kung fu Connection - N. Miami

Sifu Gus Cuervo is a fountain of information.

Northern Shaolin
Sung LongFist/Monkey Style
Tai chi
Chi gung
Pa kua