PDA

View Full Version : hello from HONG KONG

fiercest tiger
05-09-2001, 03:43 AM
Hi Guys,

im in hongkong and thought i would drop u all a line. im in a coffee shop 9:30am about to catch the star ferry over to kowloon nathan road. buying books and shopping then yum cha for a chow down.

ill keep ya posted, its about 26 degrees and pretty humid.

to all my ykm friends keep it real! talk to ya all soon. :D

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Fish of Fury
05-09-2001, 08:25 AM
good to hear from you FT
hope you have a good trip

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

Crimson Phoenix
05-09-2001, 08:48 AM
GGRRRRRR, lucky you :-)

joedoe
05-09-2001, 08:49 AM
Hey FT,

Hope your trip goes well. Don't drink the water :)

Talk to you when you get back.

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

BIU JI
05-09-2001, 12:38 PM
Well we're still here, dont rub it in please, ha!

RENEGADE_MONK
05-09-2001, 03:25 PM
Hope you're having fun, pick me up some good reading material, a uniform, a couple of weapons, couple bottles of Dit Dar, Dim Sum, shoes, and a Woman. I'll understand if you are unable to find the shoes :D

tnwingtsun
05-09-2001, 06:36 PM
You lucky devil you!!,glad ya made it.
I'd be like a kid in Santa's North Pole
toy shop,say hello to LT for me and remember to check out those WT butterfly knifes.

PS COD me five of Hong Kong's hottest.
Cartoons were great!!

fiercest tiger
05-10-2001, 03:36 AM
well its great here, i havent been here for 6 yrs and its good to be back, bought lung ying mor kuil book and a vcd dragon form. meeting the g/master tomorrow and the rest of ykm should be good fun.

tn baby,
visited lt school, but they wernt real friendly, they where nervous when i was there..? i got some flyers and a card for ya! no knives their.

can you get the bakmei address for me im going there if i get it. asap give dr wong my regards:)

abandit
are we yum charing it when i get back buddy.

renegade monk
whats up my brother! i couldnt find the shoes but got a girl for ya long or short time:)????

im off shopping today around hongkong island side, does amyone know where some kung fu schools are there? apart from ykm!!:)

take care everyone
ft :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

joedoe
05-10-2001, 05:52 AM
Yum cha sounds good. Email me as soon as you are back.

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

tnwingtsun
05-10-2001, 07:38 AM
Left message with him regarding BM school,
will find out tomorrow and let ya know,have fun,
uhhh....I'll take a long time,lol :D

fiercest tiger
05-13-2001, 12:21 PM
well havent had a chance to talk heaps of things to do, kung fu training in hongkong park this morning with my si-bak. got beaten up on and learnt lots of good things. shopping after yum cha as usual, than lunch followed training on my roof top.

very humid today, checked out medical supplys for dit dar and jum gou etc. computers are the cheapest but as they say MO CHINARRRR (no money ah) hehehe no usey ah!!

my limp ging has stepped up a level(ULTIMATE LIMP GING NOW)

tn- hows things buddy miss me? :) see ya on msn soon!

assbandit- see for yum cha my choad!

bui ji see at training ah!

greymystic- whats up my brother

moq and meltdawn- hows thing with u guys?? hope u are well.

talk to ya guys on soon! have heaps of pics and stuff. it will be on the website when i get back so check it out!

til then people take care train hard

your ultimate grandmaster
fiercest tiger :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Buby
05-13-2001, 05:57 PM
Hey, I'm able to get back on KFO.

So Sifu I take it your having a greater(great time), that's really good to hear.

I'll drop you a line when you get back, but until then take care and keep having a greater.

Oh, and I'll have what tn is having.LOL I'll take one of each. One short time and one long time. It's going to take both of them to mess with my gangsta lean. :D

Buby"The YKM Gangsta"

RENEGADE_MONK
05-13-2001, 06:14 PM
Just make sure they have all of their teeth :D

BIU JI
05-14-2001, 12:10 PM
Don't underestimate GUMS!

RENEGADE_MONK
05-14-2001, 02:15 PM
So BIU JI ....You like yours Toothless huh.. I know a few that can give you a good GUM job :)

Buby
05-14-2001, 04:52 PM
Hey even toothless chicks need a little lovin too. Plus I don't have to worry about her scratching me with her teeth. I mean a little scratching is cool but just a little to much pressure and the party's over.LOL

I love gum jobs. I'ld try to double my pleasure but I haven't been able to bump in two toothles chicks at the same time.LOL

Peace Bro's.

Buby

RENEGADE_MONK
05-15-2001, 12:34 AM
Buby quote:I love gum jobs. I'ld try to double my pleasure but I haven't been able to bump in two toothles chicks at

LOL .... Let me guess GUMMY BEARS is your favorite :eek:

fiercest tiger
05-15-2001, 03:37 AM
guys ive just complete the 3 section and spear 2 man set, have more dit dar formulas and hay gung. went to ha tak kin lion dance yesterday at hk convention center, i can see why he is the best lion dancing team here. he showed me pics of him and his students with jacky chan and jet lee in france on lion dance tour.

me singapore shaolin monk and had good chat about sil lum and ykm.

bought some more stuff for our clinic, cupping, moxi, nerve stimulater all good my friends all cheap too!

hope you are all well, buby wassup! my 2 legged pitbull...hehehe

gum sucking freaks- buiji, renagade, i thought you guys like it rough(braces) cannot have bark off it!

train hard friends and talk to ya all soon..

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Buby
05-15-2001, 03:02 PM
Sifu,
All is well. Thanks

I'm glad to see that your having a great time, but we need you back as soon as possible. Bro Biu ji and Bro Ren. Monk are becoming some crazy freaks. I think they need your help. All they talk about is toothless chicks and gum jobs.LOL You see your gone for a week and some of us start going crazy.LOL

Bro Ren.Monk - How did you know I LOVE GUMMY Bears.LOL

You guys are sick, but that's why I love ya.

Hey where's the rest of family?

Peace Fam.,
Buby
You don't love me..You love my YKM style!

BIU JI
05-15-2001, 04:24 PM
Well I got hooked into the dit da, word of advise bro, DON'T DRINK IT!! I've develpoed some odd fetishes, toothless ex russian female weight lifters. Strange but curiously arousing.

Buby
05-15-2001, 07:17 PM
Biu Ji - Thanks man!!! I was about to have lunch Dude.LOL

Too late on the don't drink advise, but I had a different reaction. Now my third leg is longer then the other two.LOL

You guys are too much. Thanks for funny.

buby

TAO YIN
05-16-2001, 02:13 AM
I want to say Whatz Up to the YKM family?

SIFU how's things in Hong Kong? It seems you're having a good visit. If you can, send me 2 Chinese Beavers C.O.D. I'll shave them when they get here! :)

BIU JI, BUBY, RENEGADE, what's going on? One of you guys needs to send me a gummy chick, or hell, now that I think about it after BIU JI said it, even a Toothless Russian Lady who is an Ex Weight Lifter sounds good as well. Help me out guys! :D hehehehe

You all take care.

TAO YIN :cool:

[This message was edited by TAO YIN on 05-16-01 at 05:19 PM.]

RENEGADE_MONK
05-16-2001, 02:31 AM
Hey TAO YIN,

Hows it going I think Buby would the one that could hook you up with the Gummy Chicks..LOL!!!! Hows training going? I heard Shaved beavers causes blindness :D

fiercest tiger
05-16-2001, 03:51 AM
gum and tooth paste?! try it its like a minty with the cool fresh feeling.:)

you guys are to much iah!

ill talk to ya when i get back guys, are you all training?

buby
you need the inian god lotion baby! ask bui ji about it! hehehehe

tao yin- beavers here are hanging up in window for the chow down, shaved or unshaved up to you! rear as tiger bone...

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
05-16-2001, 11:42 AM
Hey buby , which dit da did you get? I better test them all. I tried the one with scorpians but I tend to scurry under rocks with no warning.

TAO YIN - long time no read, training hard bro, when you getting here, a couple of months!?The gum girl is on her way!

fiercest tiger
05-17-2001, 05:50 AM
well its great to be back in oz, wet weather, cold and misserable.

well guys and gals i had a good time shopping training and and learning dit dar again. met more new friends from many styles and had yum cha, dinners etc.

honkers has the cheapest computer stuff, its a must if you want to get the cheapest and best(well not always) but cheap and good. i bought a cd burner(creative) and a video capture card in / out puts and all the rest for under $400 aus it was around 1400 hk dollars. well thats good enough for me, to video edit and make ykm videos/vcd's etc.

some nice jade pieces around as well as cheap vcds/dvds. its always good to get a bargin!

talk to ya soon everyone

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com