PDA

View Full Version : question for ya sihing73

sphynx
04-11-2002, 01:43 AM
in the general kung fu forum you mentioned the book series, and i was just curious whether by the explanation of the "technique" in the back you meant it shows some examples of the applications of each "technique".

thanks

jeremy

Sihing73
04-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Hi Shynx,

If you are referring to my mentioning and reference to the series "The Secrect Techniques of Wing Chun" by Chao and Weakland;

In that series each movement of the form is basically covered by itself with a suggested method of practice to include amount of time and reps. Etc. Then there are various "sparring" or two man exercises giving ideas of how to practice the application. The end of the books have the form in pictures but no details per se.

This is assuming this is the book series you are referring to. If not please feel free to correct me.

Peace,

Dave

Sihing73
04-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Hi Sphynx,

If you are referring to my mentioning and reference to the series "The Secrect Techniques of Wing Chun" by Chao and Weakland;

In that series each movement of the form is basically covered by itself with a suggested method of practice to include amount of time and reps. Etc. Then there are various "sparring" or two man exercises giving ideas of how to practice the application. The end of the books have the form in pictures but no details per se.

This is assuming this is the book series you are referring to. If not please feel free to correct me.

Peace,

Dave

sphynx
04-11-2002, 09:17 AM
yeah that was the right one. thanks for the info Dave, ill have to put those in my library.

jeremy