PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody in maryland have a video camera?

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 06:30 PM
If so, can you help us out?

"I don't know how to put video on the internet. Plus i don't have a video camera" -rolls

We need to get this stuff on tape for all to see. Any volunteers?

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

Watchman
10-05-2001, 07:59 PM
If anybody can film it I can volunteer my time and computer equipment to get it digitized. All they would have to do is mail me the tape and I'll do the rest. :D

Stumblefist
10-05-2001, 08:09 PM
Now why was i dreaming about videocameras and Maryland? :D :D :D

"A wish to go to Heaven is the very beginning of falling into Hell."

SevenStar
10-05-2001, 08:20 PM
Stuart, Renegade Monk, anyone?

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

JasBourne
10-06-2001, 04:31 AM
I'll be happy to find hosting space for it, although I'm going to have to assume that it will be a fairly small file, seeing as how the whole thing should be over in under 30 seconds... :D

apoweyn
10-07-2001, 04:56 PM
I could get access to one if I thought this would actually come off.

Here's the thing though gang: Josh is a clown. We know this. But as much as we'd like to believe otherwise, he's not unskilled. This stuff about learning from a video game is nonsense. He trains. I don't know where and I don't know how. But he trains.

Do I think Shaolin Tiger can beat him? Yep. I expect so. Would any video footage show what so many of us are hoping? (Josh effortlessly beaten and embarassed) Nope. Do I even want to see that happen? Not really, no. I'd like to see Josh conduct himself like a real person and not a parody.

But I do regard ST as a friend. And Josh as an annoyance. So I would go if ST wanted me to do so. And I would be inclined to record it. Not for the spectacle, but in the hopes that something genuinely productive might come from it. What that would be, at this point, I have no idea.

Stuart B.

LEGEND
10-07-2001, 05:15 PM
Please let me know cause I will go as a neutral source and witness only. I would like to train a little myself and look forward to meeting fellow forum members. I have met forum members in the UG. Chip Cochran who teaches wrestling...he helped me out breaking down the DOUBLE LEG within an hour!!! GREAT GUY...strong as an ox...excellent instructor. I have met a few at intheguard. But no one at KF.

A