PDA

View Full Version : Does Ralek have a psychological problem?

NorthernMantis
04-12-2002, 08:49 PM
Ralek has 1171 posts,1171 posts!!They're all filled with garbage from the first to the last. That really tells you something. Wouldn't someone who knows nothing about martial arts do something better with his time instead of wasting his youth on a forum by arguing with people he doesn't know? It's sad really that, after making himself hated by many people, on purpose:confused:, he still comes back time and time again looking for attention. That poor sad little man.

Ralek really has some major problems going on with his life if he still comes back after so much. Trolling for fun may be okay but these are 1171 posts of sheer nonesense. There's something definitely wrong with that kid.

Would anyone else care to share their thoughts about Raleks wierd behavior?

Zapf Dingbat
04-12-2002, 09:08 PM
Funny. I just noticed his post count, too.

He must post whenever he stops touching his pee pee while thinking about how much he hates people with any real sense of information about the subject.

wushu chik
04-12-2002, 09:14 PM
What happened this time?

kungfu cowboy
04-12-2002, 09:38 PM
Geez, leave the kid alone. He's just having fun. Isn't that what it's all about?:p

dre
04-12-2002, 10:00 PM
I'd say "yes".

diego
04-12-2002, 11:05 PM
someone who knows nothing about martial arts do something better with his time instead of wasting his youth on a forum by arguing with people he doesn't know?

respectmankind
04-12-2002, 11:08 PM
thats me diego, thats me

Royal Dragon
04-12-2002, 11:59 PM
Ralek is a psycologist or cartoon writer or something HIRED by KFO to stimulate conversation. How else could you logically explain him anyway???

More conversation= more hits= more $$ that can be charged for advertising. Simple explanation for a simple situation.

PHILBERT
04-13-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by wushu chik
What happened this time?

Claimed he was gonna open a BJJ school called Bad Ass BJJ. He said his only knowledge was the Gracie cd-rom and invited us to train there for minimum wage. He gets dumber and dumber.

LEGEND
04-13-2002, 12:41 AM
Well its obvious his social life is uhhhh questionable.

wushu chik
04-13-2002, 01:00 AM
Philbert...this I have to see...which thread is it?...i will look...this aughta be good!!

diego
04-13-2002, 01:27 AM
funny rd i thought the same awhile back, thing is doesnt he say his real name is josh, hence joshing hence a gene.

:p

Royal Dragon
04-13-2002, 06:37 AM
I picked up on it when he started telling us to look at the IP#'s to prove he wasn't posting under another profile. The funny part, is only Admin's can do that, and the fact that Ralek seems to think everyone can, leads me to belive he's got Admin powers and just didn't realize us common folk can't look up an IP#

Try clicking on the Logged IP button at the bottom right of a message reply and you'll see we are blocked from that function.

anton
04-13-2002, 06:51 AM
*X-Files music*

jon
04-13-2002, 06:57 AM
I kinda like Ralek :(
Admit it, everytime he posts stars light up in your eyes and you get this perverse sence of antisipation at what is about to transpire.
My theory (with the xfile music still playing) is that Ralek is likely an alias for another forum member who is infact himself a cma practioner and does the 'ralek' thing simply for fun and to cause a stir.
Realisticly either way its totaly harmless, on one hand it could come accross as some REALLY stupid kid who is using his dads pc past his bed time. On the other it could be a troll who's main goal is basicaly to start converstation and cause a stir.
This board is like a running soap opera and Ralek is actualy one of the main stars. Lose Ralek and we lose our very own bad guy that everyone loves to hate.

Life is like a box of chocolates, they all look basicaly the same, several taste horrible and they melt before you finish eating them.
That had nothing to do with the thread and i just made it up, wow im on fire :rolleyes:

dezhen2001
04-13-2002, 07:00 AM
but eating 1/2 melted chocolate is great mate :D

I can't believe we've dedicated a thread to ralek...:eek: He certainly gets discussions going like some of the other ppl on this forum.

david

NorthernMantis
04-13-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by LEGEND
Well its obvious his social life is uhhhh questionable.

Very true.

Like I said before there's nothing wrong in having a bit of fun , where no one get's hurt, but this guy has 1000+ posts just on this screename alone. What about the others like Rolls, and Gaiden , Kudokan, Tinman, etc.. The count is higher. The first tme I met him I asked him in a nice way to stop fooling around so much and offered my friendship. This troll just responded with insults. If he is a martial artist then it shows how he really is if he isn't a martial artist then he is one deranged kid.

I come to this forum because I want to hear other martial artists oppinions plus we all have the same interest, martial arts. At least I can relate to a lot of discussions here. Ralek, however is just one sad little man. If I were him I would either learn some real martial arts or just go hang out with my insteda of going online and messing with people.

raving_limerick
04-13-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
Ralek is a psycologist or cartoon writer or something HIRED by KFO to stimulate conversation. How else could you logically explain him anyway???

More conversation= more hits= more $$ that can be charged for advertising. Simple explanation for a simple situation.

You know, RoyalDragon, I thought the same thing when I read that post. He's just too over the top, even for a fanboy. It's not subtle enough to be a good troll and it's just too weird to be taken seriously.

Kristoffer
04-13-2002, 10:26 AM
I didn't read most o this thread. just thought i'd give some respect to my dog. Am I a troll now?

Ralek
04-13-2002, 10:47 AM
I have used the names Rolls, Gaiden, Kodukan. But i havn't used the name Tinman. Ask the forum moderators to check the IP address.

And i'm here to fight challenge matches. And i have fought. How can I be a fictional character if I have FOUGHT shaolin Tiger who many people on this board have met in person.

raving_limerick
04-13-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Ralek
I have used the names Rolls, Gaiden, Kodukan. But i havn't used the name Tinman. Ask the forum moderators to check the IP address.

And i'm here to fight challenge matches. And i have fought. How can I be a fictional character if I have FOUGHT shaolin Tiger who many people on this board have met in person.

Aw... isn't he cute, folks? A real live cartoon!

I must say, incredibly life-like... my compliments to your creator, son.

Kristoffer
04-13-2002, 11:09 AM
I think Gene is Ralek :D that would be hilarious :D

diego
04-13-2002, 01:52 PM
its not reall hes the badguy, hes more like screech from saved by the bell, hes that kid we beat on on sundays, and get his mom to give us arcade money:)

Sharky
04-13-2002, 01:57 PM
LOL! SCREECH!

But Mario Lopez was the man. It's all about the mullets y'see.

Silumkid
04-13-2002, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure I buy the whole "Ralek is a mod for advertising money" thing...first of all, who does this board advertise for? Kungfu/Wushu/Qigong magazine and Martialartsmart aka the owners of this board. They charge themselves for advertising? I think not.

Also, if Ralek was a fake persona, the person behind it would seriously have to be a genius. There is no way any averagely intelligent person could possibly come up with the ridiculously stupid things Ralek says. Ralek is far too retarded to be fake. Truth is always stranger than fiction. The signs are there...he comes on here trying to act like a tough guy, but won't go to any other area than his own to "fight"; won't go to any schools in his area, he'd rather come on here and make up stories to impress (he thinks) people he will likely never meet.

Sadly, I think Ralek is a child of abuse or neglect. He's reaching out over the internet in the guise of what he thinks martial arts are about...tough guys antics, but he has no capacity to rise above the child-like level he so often exhibits, but in reality is a scared insecure person who knows that if he were to go to any schools in his area, he'd get hurt, so he keeps it here.

Sharky
04-13-2002, 02:11 PM
^^^

Nah, he is an intelligent person, havin fun with peoples' (easily manipulated) minds.

He knows what he's doin.

diego
04-13-2002, 02:12 PM
why has he not been banned, and why hasnt ego been been, they have trolled longer then the two years i have posted.

Sharkey when i was in a juvie camp at 13, all they ever watched was that show, now here in bc, thiers more poor sections coles to the city, but then we have victoria, wich is like a 5 hour ferry ride from the city, so its thousands of miles?. and its like a simple peacefull island, and the bad kids are punks,wuss
Anyway thier was this kid from the island, a petty thief, he looked exactly like screach but with horrible acne , as he was a druggie, he had the curly afro same hieght and all; that kid got extorted&beats consistent from when he came and when he left, and thats bad cuz i got that by the 18year olds , but you only get that as hazeing till you get past the first two cabins, once you get to the third cabin, you senior and you run the shots.
I think he always just hung around the newbies, so he could play a little status, this is a funny story as he was such a goof, and we watched that show, and he like a ugly crack***** screach...like a likkle fiend:D
PEACE

Silumkid
04-13-2002, 02:17 PM
In truth, I don't know why he hasn't been banned but over the past few days, Ralek's inflamatory threads have been deleted. Some of them rather quickly.

I guess we'll have to find out in other ways. Anybody wanna help finance a flight out to Maryland? ;)

Royal Dragon
04-13-2002, 02:18 PM
OK, so the advertising is all in house, bt still, the larger the commuinity, the more exposeure these adds have, and the greater chance of a sale being generated, and more importantly repeat buisness.

Ralek HAS to be a charecter penned by someone with raw talent or a psyc. degree, or both. I mean some of the stuff he says is as funny as Looney Tunes, and look how real Loony Tunes are.

Sharky
04-13-2002, 02:20 PM
wtf? he's not a fu.cking genius. He's just a troll.

Everyone get off his pen.is.

Kristoffer
04-13-2002, 02:21 PM
it's sad

Sharky
04-13-2002, 02:24 PM
it's funny

Royal Dragon
04-13-2002, 02:49 PM
It's Hysterical!!!

fightfan
04-13-2002, 02:53 PM