PDA

View Full Version : Warning 1st and Last

Sihing73
04-15-2002, 03:48 PM
Hello,

Recently there have been numerous complaints concerning the postings of two forum members. The complaints range from racial slurs to a variety of other insults and behavior which does nothing to promote the discussion of Wing Chun.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to sift through every single post and topic in an attempt to BABYSIT a few who do not have the discipline to act in a mature manner. Given that my time, at the moment anyhow, is very tight I wish to make this as clear as possible. Although I would prefer to give these individuals an opportunity to mend their ways, this is that chance. PERIOD!! Should you fail to change your posting methods or manner then I will request that you be banned from this board and the rest of the forums. While the final decision will not be mine I can assure you that the sheer number of reported posts will do little to help the case of those I am about to mention.

Martial Arts is about many things. Discipline is one of the most important. Self Descipline above all. Show that you are mature and in control of yourself. Make a change for the benefit of both yourself and those others wishing to post here.

The two people in question are:
Sui-Fui
Rolling Hand

This is my call to both of you to change your approach. Please refrain from using racial slurs and other insults in your posting. I am sure that both of you have valuable knowledge to share, why not show your higher level and do so in a courteous manner?

As always anyone wishing to discuss this is free to contact me directly. I am open to discussing this matter however, the sheer number of complaints merits that action be taken.

Sihing73@juno.com

Peace,

Dave