PDA

View Full Version : 18 Daoist Palms a Real Style or Fake style

FIRE HAWK
03-19-2001, 10:16 AM
Is 18 Daoist Palms a real style or is it a fake style.What is the truth ?

03-19-2001, 10:20 AM
here we go again...

this has to be a bait, it's just gotta be.

if i wanted you to know me, you'd know me.
-ironvest-

illusionfist
03-20-2001, 12:40 AM
Anybody who says WWF wrestlers have a real martial lineage has to be a quack and a half. People have been posting about this guys fraudulent nature for years and yet there is always somebody that comes on and tries to see if this guy is legit.

Jim Lacy is a FRAUD. His stuff is all stolen material from a REAL lineage. How many taoist systems do you hear about with elders called lohans? This guy is a certified NUTBAG™ in California.

Here, read this and tell me if this is coming from a sane man-

"Did you know we are a group that has gone from almost 100 subscribers down to a dozen? That is progress! The reason I feel this way is because all Jesus needed was a dozen good men to create Christianity. As you know, there are a billion Catholics and a billion Protestants (about 300 denominations). If you add the Islamic at 1 billion and all sects of Judaism; what you have is the Old Testament that they all share in common similarity. Now folks, that’s over half the planet’s population. Jesus’ mother Mary was very much from the House of David. As martial artists we inevitably ask, why not a Chinese Joseph and Mary? Answer; at the time, the Levant held the monotheistic concept of One God. This One God concept was saved from obscurity through the efforts of The High Priest or Melchizedek. Melchizedek taught out of Salem – now called Jerusalem, 4000 years ago."

"Many believe much of Taoism’s tenets are trappings from the Salem missionaries who trained in the times of Abraham and his mentor Melchizedek 4000 years ago, or what we Westerners refer to as ‘recorded history.’"

The hell does this have to do with the Fu?

Nuff Said.

Peace :D

[This message was edited by illusionfist on 03-20-01 at 03:00 PM.]

FIRE HAWK
03-20-2001, 02:06 AM
Hi guys i was just trying to find out the truth.I have herd the storys about Lacey to just wanting to know what the people on the board think of Lacey.Thats all so i know the truth know.I was looking at one of his websites he has some srtange videos.He also has added the Chuka Shaolin Phoenix Eye Fist style to his style that is how i found his website.One of his students keeps emailing me about there products,when i emailed them why they have the Chuka Shaolin Phoenix eye fist style in there Bok Fu Pai style and 18 Daoist palms style.The student said that they take things from some other styles like Wing Chun and Chuka Shaolin,he also said that Chuka Shaolin was simaliar to 18 Daoist Palms and Bak Fu Pai.This is why i asked the people on this board about Laceys styles.I see know that his stuff is fake and i wont by any of his products im not wasting my money.But i do believe that the Bak Fu Pai from the sifu grandmaster DO Wai is real as far as i know.Oh well so much for Obi One Kanobi Jim Lacey ,strange man. Fire Hawk :mad: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :o :p :o ;) :D