PDA

View Full Version : The digital thumb on the information superhighway (for central Texans)

Chang Style Novice
04-16-2002, 07:41 PM
Get it? Thumb? Digit? It's a laff riot! Hawhawhawhawhaw!

Anyway, I'm still interested in attending the competition in Balch Springs as a spectator, but need a ride to get there. I just can't walk that fast.

I promise to not complain about music/air conditioning/are we there yet and to take a shower beforehand. I also am willing to pitch in for gas/food/lodging etc.

On a related subject, who wants to get together this weekend for food and conversation. (Long walks together in the rain will have to wait for our second date, and some rain.)

halfling
04-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Hello, this weekend is good for me to get together. On saturday morning im busy but I doublt youd be up that early anyhow on a saturday. Then I wanted to go to 40 acres fest but well see. So i guess since its open, sunday would be a better day for me to meet..... hows that sound?

There is a very good possibility that my car/ride is already full for the trip up to balch springs, but i remember ewallace asking if anyone along 35 wanted a ride.. maybe you could talk to him and pick you up along the way? hope you can make it.

beth

The GREat Ro0ster
04-16-2002, 08:42 PM
yes we should all get together this weekend, its good for me too, it would be good to see everyone again too

Chang Style Novice
04-16-2002, 09:05 PM
feel free to email austin@swinburn.net with further offers, more info about chowing down, etc.

Yers,
Austin

JWTAYLOR
04-17-2002, 06:37 AM
I'm heading out Friday to Pedernales State Falls to camp. Maybe next time.

JWT

GreyMystik
04-17-2002, 09:23 AM
there happens to be a fun event would could attend this weekend, sunday night....
check it out !
http://drafthouse.com/online_tix/show_details.asp?show_id=212

i went to the last one , it was pretty good... and they have food and alcohol (woowoo)

any of you folks interested?

Water Dragon
04-17-2002, 10:25 AM
I hope you guys are planning one of these meetings for the end of July. I'd defiantely like to show.

ewallace
04-17-2002, 01:37 PM
I probably won't make it. A good friend of mine is coming back that weekend from navy basic training.

halfling
04-17-2002, 02:31 PM
JWT are you still coming to Tushka Itishe? All our spectators are backing down.. :( Just wondering.

Chang Style Novice
04-17-2002, 03:56 PM
Greymystik -

Hmmm...I DO like the Golden Arm Trio quite a bit. And, we could cause an amusing disturbance right in the middle of the screening if we planned things out a bit...

I think you better email me.

JWTAYLOR
04-17-2002, 07:20 PM
Yeah. I've got a new bike now, so I have my own ride.

There is are a couple of good stick and knife seminars that weekend in Austin and SA, so I'm debating which martial art related event to attend.

JWT

halfling
04-17-2002, 08:00 PM
i would recommend you come to this event. :) of course.