PDA

View Full Version : TROLL NOTICE

illusionfist
03-19-2001, 12:56 PM
Tonfas and beautiful are the same person. Although they will not be members of the forum much longer, i just thought i would let you know.

Peace :D

Illusionfist- Troll Killer™©

[This message was edited by illusionfist on 03-20-01 at 03:15 AM.]

03-19-2001, 09:20 PM
better watch out or MoQ will start slingin' betrayal accusations. :rolleyes:

if i wanted you to know me, you'd know me.
-ironvest-

MoQ
03-19-2001, 09:34 PM
As long as he doesn't pull an Aussie and blame me for causing his Troll Persona(s)... :rolleyes:

I love being named in unrelated threads... some people have no class whatsoever.

"Getting to know you,
Getting to know all,
about you"...

03-19-2001, 09:42 PM
i think we all know who's class gauge is running on empty.

i smell a sympathizer...

-ironvest-

qy
03-19-2001, 10:06 PM
MoQ you rock. Thanks for keeping this board interesting. ;)

Illusion way to go on the troll busting!!!!! :D

So what is your trip Ironvest? :confused:

03-19-2001, 10:22 PM
if you'd bother reading threads you'd know. i feel truly sorry for you if MoQ is someone you actually respect.

dogs run in packs, what do idiots run in?

-ironvest-

illusionfist
03-19-2001, 10:44 PM
Idiots make up alternate personas so they can substantiate their own book knowledge lies.

joedoe
03-20-2001, 03:17 AM
What have you got against Aussies?

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

qy
03-20-2001, 04:20 AM
ok Ironvest- SO you are upset that you were riled by a troll in some past thread? What happened here in this thread to get you going?

As for MoQ, yep I like the guy, and respect him a great deal.

03-20-2001, 06:55 AM
it has nothing to do with beautiful, and everything to do with MoQ's original post accusing me of betraying her (cough).

like i said, read the posts. if you weren't such an egghead idiot, maybe you would have understood that.

i guess even bottom-feeders such as MoQ can have a fan. reflects your level of intelligence and insight.

be sure and wipe off your nose.

-ironvest-

tonfas
03-20-2001, 11:15 AM
Thanks a lots illusionfist, What do i have to lose (Nothing), Atlease i clear some people that damaged to CLC Pak Mei.

What is the benefits i have.Nothing
Not too worries, i will not be here again. Good luck with your forum.

To All Pak Mei's Brothers - CLC Pak Mei.

Becareful, poeple want to get you informations only. they asked, they want to known??? do not say too much, let them go back to us there Sifus.
Do you think they want to make friend with you?
A lot of people known how to talk about these - 4 priciples, and 6 powers. but can not apply to the forms.

Illusionfist
you are troll killer, i am style killer.I will not let people damaged my style

The beautiful tonfas - pak mei kung fu

lungyuil
03-20-2001, 11:15 AM
Moq's just jeleous that we are more knowledgable than he is. Anyone can read a book.

Just because one person screws around, you stereotype the rest.
What do you do, sit at home all day on the chat line?
Don't have a life huh!

Ok, i agree that trolls stirring up s**t should be banned, just don't start insulting the rest of us. :mad:

illusionfist
03-20-2001, 11:33 AM
What the hell is this? This thread says Troll notice, not MoQ bashing thread.

I do not recall anybody coming on here bashing CLC (except for a certain someone a few months ago, but we got that squared away).

As for MoQ reading books at home, that statement couldn't be further from the truth. Anybody who has been on this board long enough will know that MoQ is adamantly against the info monger mentality. You guyz should really think before you shoot off like this. Its knee jerk comments like those that have really brought down the quality of this board.

End rant.

MoQ
03-20-2001, 06:35 PM
y'all are punchin' de tar baby... it always amazes me how ugly peeps will get based on assumptions...

lungyuil/bigbear- what is wrong with you? I talk to your teacher almost every day, you should try it...

The rest of you are so transient it's hard to differentiate one troll from the next... *yawn*

billy_pilgrim
03-20-2001, 06:44 PM
Count me in the corner of those who like and respect MoQ.
IV-
Are you completely above reproach or something? I DID read the thread and your reaction is way over the top. Live up to your handle and don't be so thin-skinned.

Oh, and, for you Aussies...not every comment that mentions your country is aimed directly at you personally. You can all put your flags down and stop defending the motherland now...

03-20-2001, 06:58 PM
sorry, but it's MoQ's knee jerk comments (read email post thread) that degenerate the quality of this board.

i noticed he didn't accuse you of betrayal to anyone, yet without knowing anything of the situation whatsoever, that's exactly what he did to me. but, i suppose that is o.k. since he is a "veteran" here.

typical.

MoQ does far more damage to the quality of this board than most anyone else here. his self-absorbed, egotistical, misinformed opinions are obviously the result of a deep-seated insecurity and clearly demonstrate his low-level mentality.

anyone who actually admires this idiot has got plenty of problems of their own.

-ironvest-

03-20-2001, 07:09 PM
you can put your flag down and stop defending the mother-****er now.

-ironvest-

MoQ
03-20-2001, 07:19 PM
Man, you a really funny guy...

ironvest you are simply too full of something for a newbie, here for a week and 50+ posts later... I submit you are a returning troll, desperate for some petty satisfaction.

If one were to look at your posts, they'd find up to 15 in a single day... and what do you know, it's nothing but threats, slurs, insults and halfwit opinions... and of course, posting personal emails to "screw" someone is definately a "bottom-feeder" action. Perhaps you are MoQ's longlost siamese twin separated at birth!

Or, maybe just another troll whose days are numbered... keep talkin'! hahaha

MoQ
03-20-2001, 07:46 PM
Thanks Billy, in this world of metalflake spraypainted exoskeletons, it's good to know someone with a spine! And hey, your posts are the best. If I have a halfdozen friends on this board, you are one of them and I consider myself to be in the best possible company...

03-20-2001, 07:53 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE...here we go with MoQ playing detective again...

yeah, you got it all figured out little man. kudos.

more accusations. gee, i'm suprised.

-ironvest-

03-20-2001, 08:02 PM
pretty sad you've got to look to this board for friends. figures.

that explains alot.

-ironvest-

meltdawn
03-20-2001, 08:31 PM
OK, this is a guy who bought an ab roller, thinks Bruce Lee would have made a great taiji man and refers to kung fu men in "the early days of Hong Kong" as cross-trainers in boxing (dude, "boxer" was the quaint English term attributed to "kung fu men" by invading small-minded westerners).

I am assuming he trains in 7 star mantis, so what he’s doing on the southern board baffles me. I’m also confused as to why he’s been in MA for 20 years, but only training his upper body for three. Incongruencies abound.

Every nuance here depends upon one’s command of the written word. Insult is such a simple exercise. While some of his posts have been informative in a basic sense, he’s been trapped in the challenge crap. If his kung fu is good, he’ll shortly give up his negativity and move on. If not, he’ll change his name…

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

03-20-2001, 08:43 PM
7-star mantis couldn't be further from the truth, and if i wanted any lip off a little dragon girl i'd peel it off my zipper.

perhaps you, moQ and billy could have a 3-way and satisfy your sexual frustration.

-ironvest-

meltdawn
03-20-2001, 10:46 PM
"and if i wanted any lip off a little dragon girl i'd peel it off my zipper"
Wow, either I hit a nerve or someone sent this guy a picture of me. ;) Tell you what, go find Biu Ji, Cloud One and Sui-Fuw and meet me back here for a tag team.

"perhaps you, moQ and billy could have a 3-way and satisfy your sexual frustration."
******, MoQ!!! You PROMISED not to make my emails public!

"if i wanted you to know me, you'd know me.
-ironvest-"
We know you. Now go away.

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

Ben Gash
03-20-2001, 10:59 PM
I respect MoQ's knowledge, I just class him alongside people such as Sifu abel as someone who is likely to have a complete sense of humour failure at any moment. Occasionally he makes rash judgements and ****es me off, but then don't we all from time to time? He did once criticise a good friend of mine who's hugely talented and experienced, and has forgotten more traditional kung fu than I'll ever learn, even though he's never met him and knows virtually nothing about him, but I'm sure I've done the same to him :)
I must confess though, he was more personable under his old persona, which is one of the reasons I don't flare up at him more. He even once had a go at me for accusing someone of being a troll ;)

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
the wise use them only when they have no choice"
Lao Tzu

03-20-2001, 11:04 PM
you just need to have a clue what you're talking about before you open your mouth. typical though of the ignorant assumptions you seem to follow MoQ's suit on.

wait, i know, i'll just follow you guys around, and whenever you make a post i'll reply telling everyone my "truth" of the matter and completely ignore all relevant facts or even the discussion itself and throw accusations like they were a dime-a-dozen. that way, you'll all be able to relate.

o.k...let's play.

-ironvest-