PDA

View Full Version : Knifefighting

amokw
04-18-2002, 09:00 AM
Hi Everyone
I recently moved to Florida and i wanted to know if there is anyone interested in doing so Blade work.
AMOKw
www.knifefighting-fl.com

Black Jack
04-18-2002, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the forum Amokw!

It will be nice to have a FMA player with such experiance around these parts, I hear excellent things about Proffessor Sotis and the AMOK! system.

I myself have just started training in the Sayoc Kali system-www.Sayoc.com but I have some other FMA experiance and I am into the western methods of bladework as well.

You have a nice website, I hope you find some new friends down in Florida to train with, again its good to have you on board.

Cheers,

JerryLove
04-19-2002, 08:12 PM
It looks more like you are interested in promoting. There's nothing wrong with promoting; it's the appearance that you would do it under a false pretense "hey, I just came down to florida..."

Black Jack
04-19-2002, 09:48 PM
I know Jerry, what gives:D

I was trying to be a nice fella and I just got dissed!

Hope things are goin good with you bro.

amokw
04-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Well you may say as you wish but i did just move to Orlando from Massachusett but thank you for repluing anyways.

JerryLove
04-25-2002, 09:31 AM
Well, welcome to Florida; Yes, I enjoy blade work (I must being in both Silat and a sword-fighting group). Ever visit Tampa?

amokw
05-09-2002, 09:02 AM
I haven't been to tampa yet. Nice Website by the way.
Rafael

Stacey
05-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Jerrylove= The man

his Sifu had a great article on biatch slapping and he defeated his cancer even though it was a close battle.

JerryLove
05-10-2002, 01:21 PM
I haven't been to tampa yet. Nice Website by the way. Thanks, I like your use of fonts and colors better than mine :) If you are intersted in "trading notes" some time (I'm always looking at what other people do, and always eager to talk about what I do) please feel free to stop in (my email is on my website). Does your school have a weekend class? If I get out to Orlando, mind if I stop in?

amokw
05-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Thanks, that font was a gift from the Prof. Sotis. About the school i dont have one down here. I already went thru that in mass. Im just going do privates and maybe start some Tribes down here, but if ever in Orlando i more than happy to train with you. We wont need much room, AMOK! can be done in a closet. Take care and if you ever in the area give a call. I will do the same anytime i be in Tampa.
Rafael