PDA

View Full Version : Another troll among us

illusionfist
03-21-2001, 12:13 AM
I have just confirmed that our beloved ironvest is another incarnation of Bagwaboxer.

This is getting pathetic.

Peace :D

Illusionfist- 4 Trolls- 0

03-21-2001, 12:20 AM
i'm also bakmae_...remember me??

man, you guys were way off!!!

see ya...
-ironvest-

03-21-2001, 12:26 AM
whatever ya white-tiger wanna-be doo slacky...

Fish of Fury
03-21-2001, 01:19 AM
wanna be doo slacky....?
i must be on the Sinatra forum

_________________________"I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

billy_pilgrim
03-21-2001, 01:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
i'm also bakmae_...remember me??
[/quote]

It's kinda funny that you readily admit that...but I suppose you lost your last shred of dignity long ago.

So...I'm guessing the Bak Mei video correspondence isn't going as planned, or else...why all the public revelations? Your affectation was transparent at best, but was even a mask that thin so hard to wear??

Anyway, here's wishing you luck on your next attempt at mail order kung fu. I would say good bye(actually, I guess I wouldn't), but I know we'll be seeing you back again before too long...

A lot of people are starved for attention, especially in the good ol' narcissistic US of A...but why advertise that on a public forum?

03-21-2001, 01:30 AM
i told troung no deal, as he wanted $300 month!!
doesn't matter; even though I respect troung, that price is ridiculous. no system is worth that. plus it's all on pal format. i called it off. ask him. i'm sure he's got mad skill, but so do alot of other people.

as for you, man, what are you, a white tiger flunkie too? did you study from james lacy too? are you know with the so-called grandmaster doo wai? why don't you get some real training man and quit drawing fabricated conclusions. believe me, my skills are genuine and NOT learned from video.

seems to me you're the one that's thin-skinned now billy boy. did i open the curtain on your buddy max? boo hoo....ya got suckered man, face facts.

-ironvest-

-ironvest-

billy_pilgrim
03-21-2001, 01:31 AM
HAHAHAHA...
And, of course, we'll all recall from one of your previous incarnations how many of those Lacy bootlegs you spent your hard earned dollars on before you came to this conclusion...hahaha!

Oh, and, there was that bit about the one tape you did not even comprehend, but, you got enough out of it to deduce that it was all phony, even though you didn't understand the meditations being explained. Hey, weren't you going to email me and send me some kind of "proof" to support your claims??? That was months ago, funny, still haven't received that email...here's the address if you need a refresher:

billy_pilgrim20@hotmail.com

billy_pilgrim
03-21-2001, 01:34 AM
Maybe Truong just wanted $300 from the likes of you...good call on his part.

So, where exactly do these skills come from? Erle's Bagwa? Ving Tsun? Or something else entirely? Please share. It's obvious no real traditional Sifu would claim you, but I don't suppose that will stop you from dropping a few names if it will further your cause, so, humor me...

03-21-2001, 01:36 AM
you truly are a *******...i never said there was anything i didn't comprehend, and furthermore the whole story about me wasting time with lacy was joke! it never happened sucker! he's as big an idiot as doo wai! i never spent so much as a dime with lacy!

furthermore, you have your facts mixed-up *****face. i never said anything about sending you any tapes...you must have me confused with an actual lacy flunky, or worse yet you're just making stuff up now 'cause you can't face facts.

YOU GOT SUCKERED AND DOO WAI IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO ****ING HOO!!!!!!!!

-IRONVEST-

03-21-2001, 01:41 AM
why don't you continue to humor me? hahahaha!! man, i don't have to justify myself to you or anyone ****face, so i'll not be dropping any real names, however, isn't it funny you haven't denied a single thing i've said!!!

WHAT A ****ING SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDIOT ******* MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Doo i said hi (cough).

-ironvest-

03-21-2001, 01:43 AM
oh yeah i forgot...you're a pig ****er.

doo told me.

bye!
-ironvest-

billy_pilgrim
03-21-2001, 01:55 AM
Actually, if you'll recall (I know that's asking for a lot on my part) I have denied almost everything you've said, but you have now forgotten this, so, it doesn't seem to do me much good to keep denying it unless you're going to make a note of it in a journal or something.

Under your bakmae_ handle, you did admit to misunderstanding the % breath control meds, and the fact that GM Doo formalized the actual numbers to make these things easier for idiots like you to learn, so you did not have do it solely by listening the way he did...

You did spin some fantastic yarn about knowing someone in "the Pai", and having inside info but, sadly, you would be betraying a confidence by mentioning their name or some such silliness...this thread has been deleted, a pity, maybe Illusionfist could pull it up for us, I don't claim to have photographic recall, but I'll wager my memory against yours anyday...

Good luck with those skills of yours...you know the skills of which I speak, those skills you have such confidence in that you're afraid to reveal them on the forum(but, interestingly, you do not have any hesitation about revealing rather nefarious aspects of your personality). You know, those time honed skills of yours which are so refined that you feel the need to try and learn kung fu via video to supplement them. Yeah, those skills. Good luck with those skills man, 'cause if you're anything like this when you're not anonymous (very doubtful), you're going to need them. And, no, that's not a threat, just a casual observation.

03-21-2001, 02:00 AM
billy, billy...you're a sad little pig ****er. go sit at doo's feet where you belong and leave the real kung fu (not b.s. white tiger) to others.

-ironvest-

Waidan
03-21-2001, 02:06 AM
Illusionfist, please employ your Hung Gar "IP Ban Technique". Funny Trolls I can deal with, but this guy is nothing but a waste of skin.

illusionfist
03-21-2001, 02:09 AM
I'm gonna have to bust out with my No Shadow Click™

03-21-2001, 02:10 AM
he can't ban an i.p...only a name.

so sorry.

-ironvest-

illusionfist
03-21-2001, 02:22 AM
Seriously man, you are pathetic. What is this doing for you? Everybody knows your a Grade AAA idiot now. What can this possibly do for you man, besides giving you an ego boost? You are nothing. You hide behind an anonymous handle(s) and take jabs at people, thats really big of you man. With all the time you spend on here ranting and making a complete an ass out of yourself, its amazing that you have time to train these supposed real skills of yours.

Loser.

Waidan
03-21-2001, 02:36 AM
A snappy drum-fill accompanies Illusionfist's punchline...The audience moans in disgust.

No shadow click. sigh.

Ironvest/bakmei_/bagwaboxer/who cares...why on earth do you have this sort of time on your hands? Are you sitting at a computer in a prison library? It's sad really.

Somebody HAS to have IP Ban capability. Eventually, foolish, abrasive trolls will begin to adversesly affect the traffic this site enjoys (if they haven't already). I have to imagine the owners will eventually want to see the quality of posts on their forums improve, and the only way that'll happen is to exclude the few clowns that ruin it for the rest of us.

In short, kick this Tool!!

[This message was edited by Waidan on 03-21-01 at 04:46 PM.]