PDA

View Full Version : Ban Peter Aarts!

black and blue
04-19-2002, 02:50 AM
Just ban the chap!

Why, you ask?

1) Dumb arguements with the moderator - going nowhere but keeps popping up.

2) Multiple personalities - has a cousin that might be himself and they post together

3) Tedious

4) Rants

5) Back to the moderator... no one cares who read who's PMs!!

6) Whenever you log-on to the forum one of his messages is in view, and it's always a rant about himself and his other self.

:(

anerlich
04-19-2002, 04:51 AM
I don't think he's committed a banning offence.

He's picked a fight with a moderator who obviously has at least 30 IQ points on him, and he's losing that publicly, punishment enough.

He has his cousin/evil twin/other personality to liven things up, though even the two of them together can't get a coherent argument going. He seems to have an obsession about the EWTO, which he feels compelled to bring to our attention even though 99.99% of people here couldn't give a rat's.

If you ban everyone who's mildly annoying on occasion, there'll be nobody left (I'll be gone for sure). He hasn't plumbed the racially biased nadir of sui-fuw, so let him stay. For now.

uncle buf
04-19-2002, 05:20 AM
Hey why ban Peter Aarts ?
In my view he is very outspeaking and dedicated to WT
(Wing Tjun). He is coming up with good questions and valid remarks. It is possible that the truth hurts but than again it remains the truth.

dezhen2001
04-19-2002, 05:22 AM
Hi Peter :D lol

david

Alpha Dog
04-19-2002, 05:42 AM
Please clarify: w/rt your point #6, are you talking about Moderator Dave or Peter?

:) Thanks in advance! Have a super day! :)

black and blue
04-19-2002, 05:59 AM
Was reference to Peter/Peter's cousin/Uncle Buf, not to Moderator Dave.

Though quite why our Mod is getting sucked into Peter Far*s idiotic rants is beyond me :confused:

I couldn't care less but the chap (Sybil) replies to all and sundry with his "nobody understand me" arguements and I have to see valid posts hijacked.

The only thing to redeem this situation would be if Peter told me he's actually Whipping Hand playing us all for fools. This would be a fantastic gag and the Forum would once again be a nice place to visit.

As for banning - I'm against it. Though the racist nonsense that's been popping up is a little sad to see. Our friend Joy drives me nuts sometimes but the racism is a touch ironic when you consider most people posting on a CMA forum aren't Chinese.

That said.... ban Sybil because he's clearly crazy. His very first post on the forum said it all.

Peter Aarts
04-19-2002, 06:20 AM
Hi guys,

I always thought this forum was a lot of fun. Recently itīs taking me too much time and energy just to explain myself over and over again. This is like fighting windmills. So, guys i give up.

Till this forum becomes fun again you wonīt find me here again.

De groeten!

Cheers,

Peter.

Final statement:

Talking about EBMAS is disrespectfull towards the EWTO!

Be carefull!

black and blue
04-19-2002, 06:38 AM
Peter - Talk to you again when you post under another name :rolleyes:

Duncan

Ps. If politics isn't your bag... maybe its best to quit reading/writing on "any" Wing Chun forum. Disrespectful, you say???

:rolleyes:

yuanfen
04-19-2002, 08:05 AM
Our friend Joy drives me nuts sometimes but the racism is a touch ironic when you consider most people posting on a CMA forum aren't Chinese.
-----------------------------------------------
Really? I aint Superman...how can i drive anyone nuts if it isnt part of their itinerary?

red5angel
04-19-2002, 08:35 AM
am I still in a wing chun forum? No really, this is where I am suposed to come and talk to other wing chun people about the art I study?
Banning - We should ban these threads on banning, who cares. If you are trolling, irritating people and are asked not to, then dont, grow up. If you are causing problems you know who you are and if you are banned, ooops, take some classes on etiquette and learn to respect people. If you are ****ing off the moderators, and they ban you, too bad, go somewhere else if you dont like it. If someone was on this forum entertaining you before they got banned, go to the same forum they will be going to. Otherwise, who really gives a flyin fukk? for gods sake most of you are supposed to be over 12, act like it. Stop hijacking threads, stop ****ing each other off, and get a life. I get on this thread to share knowledge and to hopefuly gain some. To me this is a worthy cause, if you have nothing better to do then get on this forum and cause problems, get a hobby, train some more, or get back to school because the truant officer is probably looking for you.

black and blue
04-19-2002, 08:43 AM
What can I say... you drive me crazy sometimes :)
(No Rolling Hand, that isn't 'driving me crazy' in a love-struck sense).

I did assume you 'weren't' Superman.

It's precisely because what you say isn't, that it drives me crazy. If I subscribed to the same route there would be no reason to disagree.

My point was that whatever bone a person wishes to pick, racism is an ugly way to 'try' and gain the upper hand in an arguement.

yuanfen
04-19-2002, 04:55 PM
my god. What's the world coming to? Someone is leaving the mad hatter's tea party?