PDA

View Full Version : Pak Mei downloads at Wah Nam website

fiercest tiger
04-19-2002, 05:27 AM
Hi guys and gals,

Just letting you all know that my good friend and kung fu brother has just released his new website. Sifu Andy Troung has upgraded his website and has plenty of downloads, you can view his forms and be a member and see other forms and pics etc.

I havent looked yet, but will do! He has pak mei and dragon forms, books and courses etc

you can email him or if you have any questions and you wanna ask me i can pass them on as we speak all the time. This guy is a encylopidia on pak mei, dragon style he is one of the best here for pak mei.

anyway just letting you know if you wanna check it out!

later
FT:)

http://www.atu.com.au/~wahnam/

FIRE HAWK
04-19-2002, 11:30 AM
What kind of books does he have on Pak Mei or Dragon Style ?

fiercest tiger
04-19-2002, 04:54 PM
Hi Mate,

Sifu Troung i think is in making of doing all his forms in a book format for sale. I'll ask him today for you and get a price as well!

later
FT

grogan
04-20-2002, 07:07 AM
What style was the video?

fiercest tiger
04-20-2002, 07:26 AM
pak mei downloads!

Sifu Troung is doing some maintanance on his website so downloads are down..hahaha just have to wait, i havent seen them either!

:)

BearBear
02-17-2003, 07:53 AM
truong sifu 's site up n wif downloads

no idea about books...

i think he start his distance education program again but..

check out his excellent site~

pseudoswitch
02-20-2003, 05:21 PM
you can't even view the pak mei videos unless you're a student of the school :mad:

BearBear
02-20-2003, 08:49 PM
i think ur mistaking....

there IS a school members/vip only section.. but theres also heaps of free clips and pics for general public...

i think you mistaking "register as a member (of the webpage)" ...

just register ITS FREE, quick and painless ...
it like when u "register an account" on kfo ..

then again the web site could of changed since i last there

check out Fierce Tiger web page also got good clips (no need rego) and great info~~

anyways

good luck