PDA

View Full Version : Sharky can you spit like that?, a Mellow TongueTwist!

diego
04-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Like Beans and Rice, I am Delicious/ Who is the freshest lyricist on the mike/ you dont want to **** with, Kris is......rhyme for rhyme, style for style/ break you up like Dishes!.

BoomBaps a wicked Album, no?....Have you put any more rhymes online?, would lovce to Listen, what was that old link you posted, over the BigPun beat?.
Peace

Sharky
04-19-2002, 01:19 PM
hi diego. no i not got any more songs online, but today i bought this for £250 : http://www.edirol.it/europe/details.asp?id=12&la=UK&ct=2&gid=6&code=219

i am gonna have to go without eating for awhile but it'll be worth it. i am gonna buy a pop filter and mic stand tomorrow. i'm usin pro tools (what the pro's use) on my mac, gotta learn to use it, and also got reason (v expensive beat making program - timbaland uses it to make his beats) - i gotta learn to use them properly - it's hard though, they are professional studio tools. i got that thing cos i got a mac laptop and am gonna use it to make songs - i ain't gettin a pc next year, i'm keepin this. it'll arive in a week. i'm gonna just go for it.

the link to my thing is: http://www.hiphopmecca.net/members/plo/lyricphysician.rm - i'm kinda embarressed about it, but **** it, who cares

yeah i can bust the tongue twisters, i often do! :D :cool:

red5angel
04-19-2002, 02:03 PM
Sharky, if you havent seen this you might enjoy it! Not only does he teach wing chun but he has his own theme song!

http://www.sifugrados.com/mcvideos.shtml

diego
04-19-2002, 02:17 PM
both of you, never seen that wing chun site, and you put this ontopic:D

Yah shark, keep that laptop always by your side...no doubt,
you heard the new DjQuick track Trouble, he says the funniest

I aint no BigBuffDude/ I'm a RapSinger/ Only Muscle I work, Is my StrapFinger:D

Chang Style Novice
04-19-2002, 02:28 PM
From the lyrical terrorist, here's a little something for you to remember this, and remember Kris....

Yeah, that was some hot spittin'.

On a related topic, Diego and Justa Man should check email, and then in a few days check snail mail. Enjoy!

diego
04-19-2002, 02:49 PM
I'm having trouble to hook up with my firend to burn for you, but once i get your package, i will feel like a ass, so i'l have to cook something up, see the problem is he develops websites, so in his spare time he doesnt want to sit on his computer and burn mixes, ****ers like i'l burn one album for you then 5 dollars each one, speaking on he has to program the mix and this and it takes him 30 min BLAH:D

If i cant give you a select mix, i'l just either give you three cds, of a select mix, or i'l burn you like 6 Official MixTapes you prolly dont have, all my goodbuddys, are djs, so they have mega, for selection,"You into those Return of the DJ comps, you like raggae?, i just bought a wicked hardcore raggae over hiphop beats mix, its one of my favorite listens, you know how most mixes are tthe oppossite, hiphop beats over raggae accappellas, so its kind of like a simple breakbeat selection, this is the oppossitte, well chopped Hardcore Mix!"
PEACE, I'l send you the link to this mix, just gotta remember the url:cool:

Sharky
04-19-2002, 04:49 PM
i really don't know what to say about that wing chun music song thing. i don't have an opinion.

Kristoffer
04-22-2002, 09:21 AM
Sharkys rap is kewl

do more

Sharky
04-22-2002, 10:21 AM
aw shucks kris you makin me blush!

3 days till my audio module arrives... *jizz*

i already bought pop filter and mic stand startin to build up a studio again...