PDA

View Full Version : Hung Gar/ White Crane etc in Scotland?

phoenix-eye
05-18-2001, 03:58 AM
Anyone know of any Hung Gar, White Crane or other traditional styles being taught in Scotland?

I am studying Lau Gar under a very good sifu but would be curious about other sytems if these are available?

HitWah
05-20-2001, 04:06 PM
Go to yeeshungga.com & click on the branches section.

phoenix-eye
05-22-2001, 01:57 PM
Thanks for help

Not too far from me - 1.5 hours drive away.

Cheers

HungGar123
05-23-2001, 04:42 AM
good info.... thanks..

Hung Gar is the best...

honorisc
05-23-2001, 08:59 PM
Hung-Fot (Hung-Fut) is traditional in the United States of Ameria. It is located in Scotland too. It is the same System~ It should be traditional in Scotland too.

Very good...

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

phoenix-eye
05-24-2001, 02:11 AM
I've heard of Hung Fut style. I think it is taught by Sifu Raymond Man in Glasgow.

Is it the same as Hung Gar?

Thanks for info.

honorisc
05-24-2001, 06:27 PM
No. Basically not. umnh umnh. Theoretically no.
:-)

Some one with experience in both, took the best of Hung Family and the best of Budah's Palm (monks of Shao-Lin temple and combined their Kung-Fus.

There will be similarities, but probablly not enough to mistake one for the other. I think that there are diferences in practice and principles for the techniques at least also.

Hung Gar is respectable. Glassglow sounds right. I think that they are not the same.

There is even a difference in the animal system of the two systems~

kungfu1.com was the website for the main U.S of A. School. A search for hung-fot or hung-fut should bring you up website info for the Scotland School.

Very good, some-such, very good. :~>

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.