PDA

View Full Version : Chuka Shaolins Swang-loong Double dragon and Wong Yok Gongs Swang-Loong Double Drag

FIRE HAWK
04-19-2002, 10:13 PM
In Chuka Shaolin they have a technique called the swang-loong double dragon this is done with two pronged fingers this same technique is also in Wong Yook Gongs branch of Jook Lum southern mantis i have not seen this technique in other branches of Jook Lum southern mantis i have not seen it in the 10 Jook Lum southern mantis manuals that i have on Master Gin Foon Marks southern mantis or in any other southern mantis Wong Yook Gongs Jook Lum southern mantis comes from Mainland China and the sifu Lee Siong Pheow who brought Chuka Shaolin to Malaysia in 1930 also came from Mainland China so i wonder if it is possible that maybe Lee Siong Pheow learned Jook Lum Southern mantis from Wong Yook Gong or maybe Cheung Yel Jung and mixed it with Chugar southern mantis and other shaolin arts i wonder about this because of that technique ? I wish i knew more about Wong Yook Gongs and Cheung Yel Jungs Jook Lum southern mantis style ? Has anybody seen this technique in any other southern mantis style ?

fiercest tiger
04-20-2002, 06:06 AM
Yee Loong Gim Gee twin drogons sword fingers or seeking the pearl as its known. yau kung mun use this technique as well bak mei pai!

close range technique, in trapping range and used to seize the face by poking the eyes out an seizing behind the sockets.

On lighter note hahahaha! not much deadlier you can get.:D

FT

David Jamieson
04-20-2002, 03:40 PM
I'm familiar with the technique and hand form you describe as "dragon seeks pearls". And it is an attack to the eyes.

i think it is found in a few styles and comes from sillum origins.

peace