PDA

View Full Version : Possibly alergic reaction?

PHILBERT
04-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Ok, as luck would have it, there is a traditioal Chinese medicine doctor only about a half mile from my house. Anyway, I went in there one day looking for the Jow. I asked the lady and she brought the doctor out. Little oriental guy comes walking out and I told him I did Kung Fu and I hurt sometimes after class (I hate one drill, it feels like skin is being ripped off) and I needed some Jow.

He hands me a bottle, it reads Die Da Yao Jiu and has a picture of an athlete (stick figures) running, a biker on bicycle, and 2 guys fighting and even told me how to use it. Now I started spraying this stuff on my left and right arm, but I suddenly had some...zits appear on my right wrist. I was wondering if this is a reaction to the stuff? It only appears there, and I spray and wipe it all over my left and right arms, elbow to wrist. Its on the top of my arm, and covers maybe 1 and a half inch. There isn't ALOT of acne, just a little.

If needy be, I can list what is inside the bottle.

PHILBERT
04-20-2002, 10:57 PM
Whats that mean

Hau Tien
04-21-2002, 09:14 AM
Ahhh! Thanks for the info! I, too, had a similar experience using some of my Sifu's jow. It wasn't much and it didn't bother me, so I didn't mention it... good to know it is a good thing, though:)

Hau Tien

dfedorko@mindspring.com
04-21-2002, 07:14 PM
I'd like to add my two cents by saying that a good Jow does not cause skin irrritations. A good Jow reduces pain, stimulates blood circulation/breaks up blood clots arising from the skin. If you keep using that Jow find out what the recipe is and check out a Dermatologist.

Damian

PHILBERT
04-21-2002, 09:56 PM
I don't have any skin irratations, and it lists the stuff inside of it on the bottle. I am merely saying some acne appeared on my right wrist the day after I used it, and so I thought it was bad. Now that I look at it, its all gone for now. I wasnt experiencing any pain or anything like that.