PDA

View Full Version : Fu Jow Ying Jow

BIU JI
04-07-2001, 11:44 AM
Just curious about how other systems develope strength for these techniques.

We use dynamic tension forms to logs , claw bags, different drills for forearm strengthening .

nam ying jow
04-08-2001, 10:27 PM
Hi,

I am doing Hakka Ying Jow Kung Fu

FIRE HAWK
04-09-2001, 12:19 AM
What is Hakka Ying Jow,is it a hakka Eagle Claw style.What kind of forms does it have.

BIU JI
04-09-2001, 12:46 AM
Please explain to me, perhaps I missed something. Your profile says you study a "Japanese art" but the name of your kung fu is Hakka Ying Jow. Is that some secret lost Nippon art?
Perhaps you can share with us some of your knowledge then on training your eagle claw, methods etc. Where do you study ? oh thats right "Denmark" sorry forgot.

nam ying jow
04-09-2001, 09:30 AM
fk, souther eagle claw kung fu has 10 hand forms and 18 weapons. this is a lost art,asked the hakka people

What is wrong with you Biu Zi, are you OK?
who speak japanese? are you thinking straight?

Nothing to do me. hahaha

Killer Nerd
04-10-2001, 06:18 PM
Hello Nam Ying Jow,

Can you tell me if there are any other places in the world where I might be able to learn Hakka Ying Jow? I have learned some Northern Eagle Claw(Sifu Leung Shum) but Southern Eagle Claw sounds interesting too.

ngokfei
04-15-2001, 03:10 AM
I understand that general yue fei was of the hakka race. So it would make sense that he would of had some soldiers who were also of this race. Is there anything you can tell me of the history and who you learned this style from. I've studied Ying Jow from 3 lineages and would be interested in yours as well.

eric