PDA

View Full Version : Sow Choy

Eddie
04-22-2002, 06:07 AM
I came across a site that sells some videos, and it had your vids on the site for sale. It also have sup gi and wooden dummy. Have you already released the videos? If so, I will contact you later.

enjoy your day

Oops! Sorry everyone, this was ment to be a private message. Dont know what I did wrong.

AndyM
04-22-2002, 06:22 AM
Hey Eddie,

Just as well you were just talking about Kung Fu stuff.

Coulda been worse!

Andy:p

Sow Choy
04-22-2002, 10:57 AM
Eddie,

The videos are done, just waiting for the covers to be finished. What site did you see our videos at? There are other companys that sell our videos now, by still I am curious. I look forward to your visit, and I should have the hotel numbers for you on Wed.

Joe

CLFNole
04-22-2002, 12:10 PM
I saw them on eBay 2-3 weeks ago and I think they are on the DojoMaster website as well.

Peace.

RAIN
04-22-2002, 02:32 PM
sow choy

is a great notice that your videos are finished , congratulations . i hope that are so good like the others .
one question : the sup ji kow da kuen video show the siu or the dai version ?
now the work is done do you have more titles in mind ?

Sow Choy
04-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Rain,

I hope you enjoy the new videos and get something out of them. All of the videos that we have made and are coming out are the original versions taught by Lee Koon Hung while in Hong Kong. Sup Gee is the long version.

Lee Koon Hung himself changed some forms when coming to the USA I believe to make it easier. Now Master Li wishes to preserve the original forms taught by his brother the way he and the Hong Kong brothers learned them.

The next and last video for a while will be a Lee Koon Hung history. The video will cover Lee Koon Hung's life in Martial Arts, his rise to Sifu, his sucess as a top exponent and teacher in Hong Kong, his move to the US and the continuance of our Association.

The lineage of our school will be there as well, and some of our own si hing dai will be quite amazed with the real lineage. Also, Master Li Siu Hung and the Hong Kong brothers want the video to tell who Master Lee Koon Hung promoted to sifu. There will be a lot of footage of Master Lee Koon Hung demonstrating different CLF forms.

The end of the newer videos is just a sample of whats ahead. We hope you all enjoy.

I have alot of work cutt out, it's non-stop. I have no life anymore. But our students are very happy, and sifu is happy.

Take care,

Joe

Eddie
04-22-2002, 11:19 PM
Sow Choy,
Im not sure what the main site was where I found the videos, but I think it was the site that CLFNole spoke of - DojoMan or something. Actually someone e-mailed me, and asked me if I know where they can find the wooden dummy form, he then placed a link to that site. Its was someone over here in SA, and he cannot buy it from the net or from international site.

At the end of this month, I will contact you to buy a few of each vids if possible. Many students still want the older 3 vids, the last ones sold just about when you left. (we still have some books left). Im thinking to wait till my visit to make things easier.

On our website (my work site), we will add more books and vids by yang zwing ming and a few other authors by the end of this week.

Thanks for the help on the hotels. Much appreciated.

""I have alot of work cutt out, it's non-stop. I have no life anymore. But our students are very happy, and sifu is happy. ""

Hows the new school doing? Guess now it is starting of summer (or spring?) over there, you might be getting pretty bussy right?

AnyM,
You are right, luckally we spoke about kung fu. It could have been pretty funny if we didnt :). Imagine you can read some other member's private messages. I just wonder what weird stuff we would find.