PDA

View Full Version : illusionfist

doug maverick
03-24-2001, 11:09 PM
illusion i know you probably don't like me or you just don't care but i have one thing to say,okay this forum is supposed to be about sharing knowledge and promoting cma but all i see is bickering i was ounce of the beckerers until
my father made me realize that we practice martial arts for health and self defence, and when we become masters we preserve the art arguing and fighing over this and that is not gonna make you a
better fighing just a big bull *ter i wanted to bring this to your attention so you can help me figure out how to stop this. i'm even gonna change my handle black tiger is dead this is his last post i'll return as peace to the martial world cause thats what i want to promote

sui-fuw
03-25-2001, 01:06 AM
well said i agree in some ways.however the b/s has to clear before we can talk on the same wave-lengh.most of us don't realy know what respect is.and to be open-minded is to open your hart.now,there isn't many m,a will do this on the forum.i for one.

also what are you going to share.i think we should all meet up some day on a convention,and see for ourselves......

doug maverick
03-29-2001, 08:29 PM
i'm glad one person shares my view i'm not pleased that illuision fist replied but hay!