PDA

View Full Version : kung fu & streetfight

RAIN
04-23-2002, 09:10 PM
when you are in a treet situation with one or more adversaries which part of the body you search for attack first ?
i prefer try to break the knees or kick the low part . i think in a street situation you need to finish you oponent fast .

would be good hear stories too . so , go ahead kung fu brothers !!!!!!

yutyeesam
04-23-2002, 09:56 PM
here's a discussion of this topic among CLF folks:
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10315

vingtsunstudent
04-24-2002, 12:10 AM
well seeing as though most people have their mouths open, often due to them telling you what they're about to do rather than doing it, i generally find the top lip & nose(all in one) to be a good target.
smash teeth through lip, break nose/ make bleed & eyes also water with blured vision.
just like the knee, which is another good target if hit correctly, you can't train to strengthen or condition that area.
also by attacking it with a straight punch they can't roll with it & diserpate any of the force.
i will say if you don't like blood & exploding faces then this might not be for you.
anyhows, have y'all
vts

tomcat
04-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Hi everone,
For a life threatening situation I like the knees, temple and throat.
For a drunk in a bar the nose,lip and teeth should suffice. although teeth can be hard on your hands!
for multiple attackers,of course it depends on the situation,but I would take out a knee 1st and go from there!

nospam
04-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Whatever happens. To say I would go for this or go for that is unrealistic IMNSHO.

I attack. They attack. We react. I hit. They hit. Hopefully my hits count more.

It is ok to have strategy, but really...if the strategy isn't engrained through training and practise, then you take and give whatever comes and goes as it pertains to areas targeted.

nospam.
:cool: