PDA

View Full Version : Decline in health and performance.

IllusoryNeptune
04-26-2002, 09:31 AM
hi,

During the past month I've been experiencing a decline in my performance during my kung fu classes. Everything just seems so much harder to do and I'm a lot more sore than usual and I feel a little clumsy too. Outside of class, I just feel tired and my body feels tight. It's gotten to the point where I'm having trouble keeping awake in my college classes. I don't think it's my sleep because I rest for at least 6 hours a night and nothing else has really changed much other than I've started to drink a little more often, though I only drink 1-2 times a week.

It's been like this for a while but has been manageable up until a month ago, as I mentioned. I just want to have a lot of energy and be vibrant, but I don't know what to do or what is wrong with me. Could someone give me any advice?

IronFist
04-26-2002, 12:57 PM
Dude you sound like you overtrained. Take a week or so off. Don't train if you don't feel like it.

IronFist

anerlich
04-26-2002, 11:38 PM
Might be worth a trip to the doc for a checkup too.

yu shan
04-27-2002, 10:41 PM
You have youth on your side. If you are a college student, whole lot of stress, just take one thing at a time. Studies are first, MA training is 2nd. Eat good and rest, do not overtrain, ya got enough going on. Drink lots of water with the beer!

IllusoryNeptune
04-30-2002, 05:10 AM
Thanks