PDA

View Full Version : Hand Qigong

Tai-Jutsuka
04-27-2002, 09:33 PM
What is a good qigong exercise to promote better chi circulation through the palms?

dezhen2001
04-28-2002, 06:38 AM
any form of qigong will make u healthy, so will increase blood and energy flow... you just need constant practise over a period of time. why does it have to be specifically the hands?

david

Tai-Jutsuka
04-28-2002, 01:11 PM
I want to learn qigong for the hands because I am going to use them in conjunction with iron palm training. I've heard that is the best and safest way to learn it. Yes, I know how dangerous it still is and I am fully prepared for all repercussions. If I hurt my wrists enough times I will stop.

dezhen2001
04-29-2002, 02:12 AM
Are you learning by yourself or under a qualified teacher? Most iron palm and conditioning done correctly (that i've seen anyway), has some internal element to balance the training :) good luck, and train safely,

david

Tai-Jutsuka
04-29-2002, 03:50 PM
The qigong is all being taught to me. But, the actual Iron Palm training is being done by myself. I will be as careful as I can not to screw it up and injure my hands. I think I've done enough research to be able to do it properly.

dfedorko@mindspring.com
04-30-2002, 03:53 AM
Don't be foolish and do the Iron Palm training by yourself. You can hurt yourself externally/internally and not know it. As for the hand Qigong, Yang Jwing Ming's book, "Roots of Qigong" has some good Qigong just for the hands. If you need assistance with the Iron Palm training don't hesitate to send me an email. I wish you well.

Damian