PDA

View Full Version : Tushka Itishe Results!

C. Martin
04-28-2002, 02:35 PM
For those of you who didn't make it this weekend, it was a good event. Results are as follows:

Thomas LaFarelle (Baek Ho Kwan) over Blase Brignac (Tong Il Lo) by TKO 1st round - Super Heavy Weight Class.....Thomas is the Great Rooster!

Greg Andress (Muay Thai and Submission) over Jake Garza (Freestyle) Decision. Heavy Weight Undercard.

Trevor Quinlan (Muay Thai and Submission) over Noy Bouribon (Tae Kwon Do and Freestyle) 2nd Round TKO - Light Weight Title Match

Scotty Templeton (Shorin Ryu and Brazilian JJ) over Blas Carrasco (Muay Thai and Submission) Decision - Light Middle Weight Title Match

Chris Mancill (Muay Thai and Submission) over Alex Rourke (Shorin Ryu and Brazilian JJ) 2nd Round Submission by Choke. Middle Weight Title Match

Joe Morales (Baek Ho Kwan) over Michael Gensert (Shotokan Karate) Decision - Heavy Weight Title Match

Jon Fraser (Muay Thai and Submission) over Jeremiah Walker (Shotokan and Kickboxing) 1st Round KO. Jon Fraser defended his Light Heavy Weight Title.

This was a tough event folks. I'll post once I have video and DVD ready. I'll also let you know once the site is updated with photos.

Chang Style Novice
04-28-2002, 09:54 PM
congrats to all the competitors! I only wish I had been able to attend. Oh well, I had a pretty decent weekend...