PDA

View Full Version : DOES ANYONE USE AN IRON BALL IN CHI KUNG HERE?

fiercest tiger
03-31-2001, 07:34 AM
YKM kung fu has 3 internal hand forms, the last form is called the lion rolling the ball form. has any of your kung fu systems have iron, wooden, concrete ball training? i understand taiji has ball training although i havent seen it, is the ball hollow? how big is the iron ball?

what is its purpose in your chi kung?
:)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

BiuJee
03-31-2001, 08:34 AM
the majority of my wife's training time is spent handling my big iron balls as she chants "daddy".

(sorry, I couldn't resist). :D

fiercest tiger
03-31-2001, 08:47 AM
yes i say she does, she does with mine too! ask her...sorry couldnt resist :D

hey do you know that there is another bui jion board he was before you so nnnnnneeeeer! :p

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

BIU JI
03-31-2001, 04:05 PM
Yeh, this forum ain't big enough for the two of us.:D

katrina_stearns
03-31-2001, 04:47 PM
So guys,

i see that you play with your testicles while training. Give em a good whipping and they'll be as hard as a rock.

Submit to me. I know you want to.

Fu-Pow
03-31-2001, 09:03 PM
I know that some Chi Gung training utilizes balls. They are used mainly for massage...I think.
Check out YMAA's "Muscle/Tendon Changing and Marrow/Brain Washing Chi Gung"

Fu-Pow

Fu-Pow
"If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

Chang Style Novice
03-31-2001, 10:40 PM
My Shifu uses a kind of Iron Ball Qigong. It's basically a strengthening excercize for legs and midsection, as far as I can tell. The size and weight of the ball varies according to the strength of the practitioner: he has several bowling balls in different weights to choose from, and some shot puts, too. I think the heaviest is 16 lbs (about 7.25 kilos, for you metric types.) Most of the set involves holding the ball in cupped hands while in a horse stance, and shifting the weight of it up and down, or back and forth, or in circles using strength from your legs and dantien. There are also some feet-together parts of the set, some with feet in bow and arrow stance and one part where you stand on one foot.

If you really want an indepth answer, describing all the motions in order, I might be able to do it, but it will be quite long and I'd have to wait a couple of days. I'm just taking a break from homework right now

fiercest tiger
04-01-2001, 01:22 AM
im always giving my kegs a workout, do you need to work on your grip, ill help you out! :D

i was talking about the size of bowling balls, but made from concrete, wood, iron, then a chi ball.

thanks for your input everyone! :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

katrina_stearns
04-01-2001, 02:52 PM
fierce tiger

i think you would look mighty fierce and sexy with those strp on balls the size of bowling balls.

Is that to enhance your masculinity and scare away your opponents. I've heard that male baboons expose their colorful testicals for the same effect.

Is it monkey kungfu that you train or are you begging for a mistress to whip em good. because you've been a bad boy?

Submit to me. I know you want to.

fiercest tiger
04-02-2001, 05:59 AM
strapadicktome!

i have been a bad boy and i loved to be whipped, "CRACK" OH!! stop that sweety, it hurts but feels good! :p

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com