PDA

View Full Version : Martial Rules in the bible!

red5angel
04-29-2002, 10:38 AM
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1101/talibanlist.html

HopGar
04-29-2002, 10:57 AM
THAT IS THE WORST SITE EVER!

I have never seen so many verses misinterpreted in my life except for that encounter with a missionary who I made look like a fool b/c he did not answer any of my questions and avoided them all.

I must say, that's hilarious anyway!

Peace Y'all

Qi dup
04-29-2002, 11:06 AM
hmmmm, not sure about that site.

JWTAYLOR
04-29-2002, 11:40 AM
Kids, take another look. That site is making fun of the Bible and it's verses. It isn't meant to be taken seriously.

JWT

Black Jack
04-29-2002, 11:52 AM
I was waiting for someone to point that out:D

I believe that site is associated with a atheist webgroup.

red5angel
04-29-2002, 12:01 PM
Good eyes JWT! I argued with the guy next to me for about 2 minutes tryin to tell him it was fake! Idiot. Anyway, if it isnt obvious, check out the articles on kids having sex with full sized Jar Jar dolls or how there is a small ***** on the Grinch dolls.....

JWTAYLOR
04-30-2002, 07:25 AM
I just want to point out that I'm a God Fearin Southern Baptist myself, and I find this site hillarious.

Come on kids, have sense of humour

Just read this sermon:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/sermons/colon.html

Priceless.

Fortunately for us, most of these demons that escape find themselves in the water (and drown because the New Testament teaches that demons, like black people, can’t swim) or they turn up in some godforsaken Arab country where everyone is ****ed anyway so they can’t do much harm.

JWTY

GreyMystik
04-30-2002, 12:06 PM
landover baptist is a sweet site

it's done so well that sometimes they will have you wondering if they're serious or not, but like JWT said once you really look at it, you know they aren't (or maybe, hope they aren't? ;) )

KC Elbows
04-30-2002, 12:23 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!

From their forum:

"I've always been suspicious about the relationship between Johnny Quest, his father Race, and that dusky -skinned lad in the turban, Haji... "

:D