PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: wooha

Taoist Disciple
10-05-2001, 08:46 PM
This is a very long shot, but do you do your Capoeira on Saturdays down in a building by the river?

Also, what style of Kung Fu do you do, and where do you do it?

I don't write things here.

Taoist Disciple
10-06-2001, 12:36 PM
u there?

wooha
10-07-2001, 04:46 PM
Oh wow, a thread to the attention of me, and I didn't even see it until now.

No, I do Capoeira in the other club in Oxford on Fridays and Sundays.

Do you have some kind of connection with the Angola club in Oxford?

wooha
10-07-2001, 04:49 PM
Oh, and about my Kung Fu, it's probably just easier to point you to the web site (http://www.comfrey.freeserve.co.uk), although it hasn't been updated for ages.

If you have any other questions please ask.

Where abouts are you?

wooha
10-08-2001, 05:32 PM
Ello?

Taoist Disciple
10-13-2001, 03:32 PM
Sorry for not replying, as I've been away. I learn Capoeira angola under the direction of Simon Phantasma, who is acutally based in London, but comes and teaches in Oxford on Saturdays down near the river. I didn't even know there was another Capoeira club in Oxford! Do you train Regional, Angola or both?

Where is it?

Taoist Disciple
10-14-2001, 12:36 PM
?

"Seek naturalness. Act without forcing".

Taoist Disciple
10-15-2001, 11:40 AM
see this.......**** you :D

Seek naturalness. Act without forcing.

wooha
10-15-2001, 04:43 PM
:D
Heh heh.. see the problem is I don't read this forum at weekends, I only come here during my bored hours at work. That's why I keep missing your messages.

Anyway..

We play mostly Regional, but also Angola (whatever the berimbau plays). Our classes are in The Chinese Community Centre on Princes St. Just off Cowley Rd.

Our club web site is finally up and running now at www.abolicao.co.uk (http://www.abolicao.co.uk) (although it's not finished yet), so if you go there you'll find a lot more information about our club.

Taoist Disciple
10-15-2001, 04:53 PM
That's great! I've only done capoeira Angola, which I've been doing for nearly 3/4 year now. Would I be able to drop in in the near future?

nice web site!

Seek naturalness. Act without forcing.

wooha
10-15-2001, 05:47 PM
You'd be more than welcome to drop by and join in the class if you want to. Fridays is training, Sunday is roda - I'm the one they call 'Dourado'.

Thanks for the web site compliment. That's what I spent my weekend doing while I was ignoring your message on this forum. ;)