PDA

View Full Version : How often should it be applied?

PHILBERT
04-30-2002, 11:31 PM
Should Dit Da Jow be applied every day or just after practicing the area you were trying to increse in strength?

Also, could it be applied to burns? I work as a waiter so I see burns alot, mostly minor and was thinking of carrying it with me so if I burn myself or someone else does, I can spray them with it.

PHILBERT
05-01-2002, 12:25 PM
Well, when I say burns, I dont mean major burns, but more like I grab a hot plate and it hurts my hand but as soon as I let it go, the pain goes away. The most major burn I've seen was someone getting a pot of hot coffee spilled on there arm. The worst I've gotten was a cup of hot coffee on my hand and I just screamed out ouch and threw my arm out then just continued with my work. So I dunno how you would classify as "This is a job for dit da jow" after a burn.

Also, what do you mean tiger claw push ups? Is that like when you only use your fingers to push up? If so, I dont carry the tray like that (as do most waiters). We carry them flat on our hand, makes for better balance.

BSH
05-01-2002, 07:56 PM
Dit Da is not your best choice for burns. As to how often to apply Dit Da, as often as you can afford to.

I use it as part of my general training to help avoid injuries as well as on sore areas. It is particularly good on joints.

The positive is that it conditions the skin as well as going deeper. The more you use it, the tougher your skin will get. By that I mean better able to protect you. My hands are still soft, and I am constantly hitting a heavy bag.

As I caution everyone, real Dit Da is out there, it just isn't easy to find anymore. You'll know when you've got it.

PHILBERT
05-01-2002, 08:44 PM
What would be good for burns then?

guohuen
05-02-2002, 08:55 AM
Ice and then aloe. Try the tray on your fingertips for a while. I think you'll change your mind.