PDA

View Full Version : in need of help!!!!!

yik-wah-tik
05-01-2002, 09:41 PM
this goes out to all choy lee fut students.

i am creating a t-shirt line focusing on all martial arts. and of course my first shirt will be of choy lee fut. this is where i need your help.

my 1st shirt is a very simple one. it only says choy lee fut gung fu. i feel it needs a little saying or slogan. for example, choy lee fut gung fu "way too fierce" by john doe.

what i am asking you all to do is make some suggestions thru this forum to me and if you all do this for me, i will choose the one i like best and will put in on this t-shirt. it will have your name and what school you are from on it.

is this something you all can help me with?

frank

Serpent
05-01-2002, 10:15 PM
How about

Choy Lee Fut, founded by Chan Heung

or what about

Choy Lee Fut, Don't Belive All The Green Grass Monk Bullsh!t!

Here's another one

Choy Lee Fut, More Fierce Than Frank McCarthy's Unfounded Convictions!

D@mn, I'm in a caustic mood today....

:)

yik-wah-tik
05-01-2002, 10:26 PM
nah,

i don't think all of that will fit on the shirt.

plus, you have no reason to doubt my claims with the recent happenings! can you prove me wrong?

come up with something else that might work.

try a little less anger.

because remember.....chan heung was the ancester and jeong yim is known as the founder.

boy serpent you have your work cut out for you in trying to disprove me and the clf union in hong kong. as well as the other true hung sing schools.

Serpent
05-01-2002, 10:40 PM
Ah, you make me laugh Frankie-boy.

No anger, just genuine amusement. It's not my job to prove you wrong. It's your job to prove, beyond any reasonable doubt, that you are right.

Let's not get into the rules of logic and debate again.

How about this slogan:

D@mn The Facts, Believe What Suits You Best!

extrajoseph
05-02-2002, 04:26 AM
Hi Frank,

I like your CLF t-shirt idea, hope you can make some money out of it to further your research on the GGM! Here is my suggestion that may appeal to your sense of humour and ego which is usually connected with your body part and function, if I may say so.

"Well Hung Sing, have you Choy Lay Fut lately?"

No hard feelings my friend.

JosephX

yutyeesam
05-02-2002, 06:57 AM
how about:
I'll stick my Choy Lay Fut up yo A$$

too cliche-ish?

Fu-Pow
05-02-2002, 10:30 AM
How 'bout.....

Choy Lay Fut: The Biggest Dysfunctional Family in the World.

RAIN
05-02-2002, 11:04 AM
hello

i am from southamerica and i am a comic book artist . i am working in a future web page about kung fu draws for t shirts , flyers , publicity , etc

write me if you need some draws .

my email is : lamakuen@hotmail.com