PDA

View Full Version : The most horrible game ever

JWTAYLOR
05-06-2002, 09:47 AM
HEre is the most horrible game ever, yet it is surprisingly addictive.
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~garon2/bombgame/
JWT

Sharky
05-06-2002, 09:49 AM
Delete this thread

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 09:54 AM
JWT, Freakin HILARIOUS!!!! Sick, and wrong, but funny just the same.

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2002, 09:57 AM
My faith in humanity is restored!

yenhoi
05-06-2002, 10:36 AM
Wow, there are even little kids!

!!

red5angel
05-06-2002, 10:38 AM
thats fukkin it!!! I am declaring WAR on all your MOTHERS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Yes I am powerful enough to say WAR and MOTHERS in teh same sentence....

Ras-Tanu
05-06-2002, 11:32 AM
truly one f*cked up game.
what kind of sick puppy comes up with a frikin flash game like that?! :mad:

fa_jing
05-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Well, I think it is more a joke on the terrorists.
Note the inclusion of Arafat's ugly mug in the beginning. Some fuc-kups think this guy is for peace, gave him a Nobel Prize and sh!t. We know the truth.

-FJ

Sharky
05-06-2002, 11:59 AM
oh you know the truth do you?

who is wanted for more larger, and worse crimes, arafat or sharon?

shut the fu.ck up you ignorant fool.

i'm bowing out of this thread, good day.

Kristoffer
05-06-2002, 12:04 PM
I'm with Sharky on this one... :mad:

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Sharky,

It's called a black sense of humor.

Nobody who's in the military or LE or Emergency Services survives without it.

DelicateSound
05-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Sharky is right, the game is sick, and JWT, I used to think you were a decent, weiner-dog loving guy. To post this is sick man.

Whoever made this little piece of "humour" should be shot.

As for Israel VS Palestine - they're all as bad as each other.

Black Jack
05-06-2002, 12:11 PM
JWT:D

Arafat is a f@ckin terrroist clown, he looks like a Austin Powers supervillain.

Hai_To
05-06-2002, 12:15 PM
That game is seriously messed up. Someone is going to have some bad karma.

Sharky
05-06-2002, 12:16 PM
Merryprankster, don't fu.cking patronise me. It's not funny. If it were one made by an arab of the wako killing where you went and shot innocent people, you'd all be talking about how all arabs are sick, and be really angry. But when it's not you, who really gives a shi.t?

Black Jack, and others, is that so? You guys need to stop watching fu.ckin CNN and seek the truth. You say they're brainwashed; you should ask who's bathing your brains.

Go have another beer.

And fight the fu.cking power.

red5angel
05-06-2002, 12:22 PM
Sharky, you cannot let these crazy americans get you all riled up.......ah GREAT!! I JUST ATE A FUKKIN WOEM IN Y APPLE!!!!! AArrggghhhhhhh:(

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Actually, I'd be laughing my ass off.

This kind of thing is sort of a coping mechanism with a bit of social commentary thrown in.

red5angel
05-06-2002, 12:30 PM
I am sort of split on this issue. I understand the necessity for black humor, being a Marine in Moghadishu will teach you that. But the game does go a little too far......

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 12:36 PM
I don't know about that.

It's clearly Yassar Arafat running around blowing himself up. It's also, *AHEM* NOT REAL. It doesn't advocate it or support it, it manages to actually convey a message without diatribe, but by subtlely offending you.

It's pretty good, actually. And funny. Did I mention it was funny?

red5angel
05-06-2002, 12:39 PM
True, true.

MP - you crack me up man..... :)

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 12:44 PM
How so Red? Just curious... :)

KungFuGuy!
05-06-2002, 01:00 PM
Many of you take things far too seriously. This is just a game, many games involve killing people, but that's ok because it's a GAME.
My best is 3 men 1 woman 1 child dead, and 1 child and 1 man injured.

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 01:07 PM
Ah, I've got you beat!

1 man, 3 women 2 children dead,

1man, 1 woman, 1 child injured!

red5angel
05-06-2002, 01:09 PM
"It's pretty good, actually. And funny. Did I mention it was funny?"

You're Just tellin like it is! Gotta respect that!

JWTAYLOR
05-06-2002, 01:15 PM
What's the difference between a lightbulb and a pregnant nunn?

JWT

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 01:18 PM
JWT, I'm afraid to ask, but what?

Red--I'll accept that as a compliment!

red5angel
05-06-2002, 01:27 PM
MP - thats what it is! Not a whole lot of people willing to speak their minds for fear of looking negative or not so politically correct.

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2002, 01:29 PM
JWT - you can unscrew the lightbulb.

fa_jing
05-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Sharky - you are defending a murderer, a cold blooded, power-hungry killer of little children, even of arab children who he has his snipers hide behind. And CNN is partly owned by a Saudi prince, and is baised AGAINST Israel.

Go jump in a lake, fuking MORON. The **** you write on this forum displays your constant ignorance and complete lack of morality.

-FJ

fa_jing
05-06-2002, 01:40 PM
P.S. Sharky take that offensive sh!t out of your sig, you're an arrogant pervert.

-FJ

JWTAYLOR
05-06-2002, 02:00 PM
CSN, excellent.

That's the joke I use to see if people have a sense of humour. If they don't laugh at that one, no sense of humour.

Oh and, why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

JWT

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2002, 02:02 PM
A related nun joke, especially timely.

How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her as a choirboy.

(I gotta leave in a minute, or I'd let you sickos guess)

JWTAYLOR
05-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Oh that's priceless.

As far as the monkey joke, it's my favorite joke since the 3rd grade.

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

It was dead.

If that didn't make you smile, you need a vacation.

JWT

Merryprankster
05-06-2002, 02:12 PM
LMAO at JWT!!!!

red5angel
05-06-2002, 02:14 PM
I must need a vacation! :D

By the way, I have declared WAR on your MOMS. Thats right WAR. On your MOMS

Shadow Dragon
05-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Hmm, Sharon & Arafat??

Which one was awarded the Nobel Peace Price again??

I reckon if you take the Price away from Arafat you will also have to take it away from Nelson Mandela.

Nuff said.

rogue
05-06-2002, 02:23 PM
That game opened my eyes. I finally understand Arafat and the whole PLO/terrorism thing. Killing Isrealis is FUN!!!

Arafat and the Nobel Peace prize, I will resist, I will resists....it's so hard but I W I L L R E S I S T!
:p

DelicateSound
05-06-2002, 02:38 PM
Why does everyone get so fussed about this Arafat VS Sharon thing - about who is right or wrong?!!

Can't people see that BOTH sides are wrong?! Both sides commit acts of terrorism against a civilian population, how can anyone "support" one side over another.

Fajing, I used to think WingChun guys were "centred". What an arse of yourself you just made.

Nothing like complete blind-belief in one "victor" is there? Combined with complete lack of overview and a pathetic quote of "CNN" [Sharky is English], you have successfully pulled of the late 80's style of "knobhead" to a tee.

:rolleyes:

fa_jing
05-06-2002, 02:49 PM
Hmm, interesting point about Mandela. Because the man was imprisoned for stockpiling arms, I think. So maybe he shouldn't have gotten the prize. What about De Klerk? Before his turnaround, I believe he was a supporter of apartheid. Probably shouldn't have gotten the prize. Goes to show you, be a warmonger or racist, gain notoriety, renounce your ways, win a million bucks and your face on the cover of Time. I am under an impression that usually the winners of the Peace prize are lifetime peace advocates, but as the case in Israel/Palestine and South Africa, the prize seems to have been given out for political reasons. Doesn't mean much to me, except that I have to be sure not to formulate my opinions of someone based on whether or not they've received a nobel prize for peace.

F' the nobel prize, anyway. Except for Niels Bohr, he was cool :cool: . (Just Kidding.)

Food for thought: Alfred Nobel invented dynamite. What is the point of offering a peace prize in the name of this man?

Sorry to get all serious on you. Back to having fun now.

-FJ

fa_jing
05-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Oops, got to respond to Delicate Sound:

1. What CNN quote? Sharky brought up CNN, I responded.

2. When did I mention Sharon? Offer an opinion?

3. I hate Arafat. With good reason. I support the existence of the state of Israel, but have not commented on their actions.

4. Delicate - why are you baiting me? Calling me names?? Explain yourself.

-FJ

Braden
05-06-2002, 03:11 PM
"Both sides are wrong" is a valid theoretical position, but largely useless as a real-life policy. While it may cover your ass in a debate, it doesn't lead to any SOLUTION to the PROBLEM. And I'm sure we can all agree there's a problem. The only possible way to make such a statement logically consistent in a practical rather than theoretical debate is if you believe that there is no sense, moral or otherwise, in trying to improve upon wrong things, or find solutions to problems. And of course, there are a whole lot of undesirable implications from such a belief which I'm sure you wouldn't be comfortable with.

KungFuGuy!
05-06-2002, 05:08 PM
****, I must suck at this game. On another message board, guys were getting like 10 kills. Time to cross off "suicide bomber" on my possible career list :D

African Tiger
05-06-2002, 05:13 PM
Don't you know that playing games like this supports terrorists?

Yeah right - that, and getting my weed fix once a month:rolleyes:

Stacey
05-06-2002, 05:24 PM
Those anti drug commercials are BS. Nothing like lies and manipulation to get kids to beleive and respect the source.

The game is cool...and pretty funny.

I got 2 women, 2 men and a child. ...Its humour that helps us to have some control mentally of whats going on around us and what we are afraid of. I know it sounds like BS, but its true.

It is sick, I'll give ya that.

wow....4 dead, 4 injured....beat that.

Allllaaaahhhh!

joedoe
05-06-2002, 05:26 PM
7 dead, 1 injured

Budokan
05-06-2002, 05:28 PM
I just blew up two little kids and a pregnant woman in the game. Now I feel like a man. I hope Allah loves me now that I've killed some innocent Jews. I can't wait to get to Paradise and start banging virgins.

I'd post more, but I want to see if I can't increase my murder rate by detonating myself in a children's school yard.

Oh, but before I go: F*CK ALL HOMICIDE BOMBERS AND THEIR SLACK-JAWED LACKEYS WHO RATIONALIZE THEIR MURDERS.

Budokan
05-06-2002, 05:36 PM
...Just blew up a fat Jew who was intent on dominating the Arabic world, and two women. ALLLAHHH!

Now I'll get my picture and bio on Al Jazeera and have the Saudis give my parents mucho dollars because I bought into the whole Hate-the-Jews-and-kill-their-children kind of thing.

Allah loves me. Those virgins will soon be mine.

Stacey
05-06-2002, 05:46 PM
10, I don't believe it.

So far I think its best to stay put..unless there is a group of one kind walking together...then its good to follow them.

I can only get 6....injuries don't count...only kills matter.

Islam means (submission) IE you must submit to my (er I mean Allah's) will.

Stacey
05-06-2002, 05:48 PM
10, I don't believe it.

So far I think its best to stay put..unless there is a group of one kind walking together...then its good to follow them.

I can only get 6....injuries don't count...only kills matter.

I kinda wish our christian fundamentalist would go over to Israel and palestine getting blown up....it would make America into....Brazil with money.

rogue
05-06-2002, 07:32 PM
Whoo hooo!!! I just found the secret levels! I got to bomb a batmitzfa and a bris!

Are there any games where you get to shoot openly gay conservative Europeans?

Excuse me but I have to take a very hot bath now.

rogue
05-06-2002, 07:35 PM
"Food for thought: Alfred Nobel invented dynamite. What is the point of offering a peace prize in the name of this man? "

So terrorists like Arafat can get it for such things as inventing the Semtex carrdigan.

Leonidas
05-06-2002, 10:40 PM
A tiny bit off topic but who else in here thinks GTA 3 is the coolest game in the ****!n universe. I can't be the only one who loves it.

Not surprisingly i also found the game funny yet evil..........

respectmankind
05-06-2002, 10:50 PM
wonderful anti human comments you **** BAG ******* MOTHER****ING RACIST **** ****ING **** RAG **** HEAD SLUIT **** MOTHER****ING **** ASS ***** TRYING TO BE A HARD AMERICAN **** ****ER! All those stars mean for you to wake up. Unity in the world is mans only hope, this time in histroy is the only time man has been able to bring unity to the whole earth, and pussies like you who think you are being funny or have a right to say that **** is not helping anymore than the brainwashed people in the middle east, NOT just Arabs! Think with you god**** head. God gave you a brain so you could use it. God**** thing is so close to the Japanese situation in WW2. I bet in 40 years people will look back to what happened here and understand what I am saying. Oh, and I am sorry about my rave, and I could erase it, but I have no fear of being hipocritical because what I said was true wether I am going to folllow it when I respond to you.

Serpent
05-06-2002, 11:09 PM
So what about a game where you have to fly a plane into tall US buildings and bring them down. The more people that die in the buildings the higher score you get. And if you can make the building burn for a while first so that innocent civilians leap to their death to escape the flames before the building collapses you get an extra plane bonus.

That's be pretty funny too, huh! After all, you gotta have a sense of humour.

:rolleyes:

PaulLin
05-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Serpent, nice going. Can't come up with a better way to say it.

Xebsball
05-06-2002, 11:15 PM
is there such game Serpent, that would be cool

David Jamieson
05-07-2002, 05:21 AM
uh, gotta close this one campers.

peace