PDA

View Full Version : where is the chat at now?

Prairie
10-05-2001, 09:13 PM
Hi All,

Where are you all doing real time chatting now? I checked out the KFO chat today and am profoundly dissappointed that it blows the proverbial goat.

I'm still about 6 weeks from putting internet access at my home so won't be using ICQ (ect...) until then. However, I'm curious how my friends in Edmonton, Texas and New York are doing.

Ciao for Now...

Kung Lek
10-05-2001, 09:16 PM
Hey Prairie.

Long time no see, how's your trainng going?

Also, there's a proverbial goat? :D

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

Prairie
10-05-2001, 09:30 PM
Hi Kung Lek,

Yes... there is a proverbial goat. And he's a filthy bugger at that ;)

My training has at one level been mediocre and at another level sucked terribly. A summer away from my teacher because either I was away or he was away followed by a combination of university and job has left me doing a lot of practice on my own. I feel that I have increased my understanding a little bit by practicing on my own but also know that I don't push myself hard enough when it comes to things like horse stance training. (sifu types are important motivators)

I anticipate getting back into a regular training routine with my teacher this coming week. I'm axiously looking forward to it.

Have you moved from Winnipeg? Winnipeg is a wonderful city in my opinion. I love the rivers and the more cosmopolitan feeling (hey - I live in Regina where we're doing good to have a library ;) ) Toronto is great too though - first rate in every sense.

-Michelle

Kung Lek
10-05-2001, 09:41 PM
Hey Prairie.

Yes I have moved to Toronto for career reasons.
And yes, Winnipeg holds many cherished thoughts and memories for me.

I always thought it was interesting that as you drove towards Regina, you could see it for miles before actually getting there :D

That's the common joke in saskatchewan, you know the one about watching your dog run away from home for three days :)

peace and good luck on restarting your lessons.

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)