Guns don't kill people, I kill people

nam ying jow
04-10-2001, 05:36 AM
Sorry, we are not trouble maker.

Can you stop using the word 'troll'?

lungyuil
04-10-2001, 09:31 AM
Nam ying jow,
what makes you think this is about you. Have you been resurrected again. You must have a complex or something!!!!!! ;)

dunbarj01
04-10-2001, 03:08 PM
No, there are no new trolls asa such. This relates to the law of conservation of mass - matter not created or destroyed. Same principle - they just assume different names. Rolls is putting Lazarus to shame...

Ego_Extrodinaire
04-10-2001, 05:19 PM
I have been sharing with you some of the most valuable aspecrts of kung fu.

Do you think that just beause I am unfortunate enough to lose the use of my legs in a car accident that has left me with limited mobility without my motorized wheel chair you can call me a troll.

I may be an oversized slob eating ice cream and cookies all day as a result of my depression. But let me tell you something - i have been doing extensive research into the history of kung fu.

Frankly speaking I don't care what you all say. i am proud of my Doctorate in Robotics from MIT and I know my house nurse Katrina cares for me.

I'm getting all worked up now, might have to get my chi diagnosed.

Maximus Materialize!

diego
04-10-2001, 06:18 PM
with the doctorate ohMAN ima troll sittin undatha
bridge downtown//who frown iron belly astounds
heavy hitter dope is my style i pound..

nam ying jow
04-10-2001, 09:49 PM
you all are friend with YKM.

Ask FT the true??

FT, you better say some things??

The fair go,say somethings???

What happens???

lungyuil
04-10-2001, 10:53 PM
Nam ying jow,
I'm only kidding!
The troll we refer to is Ego Extrodinaire. He has resurfaced again & again & again causing problems and putting down southern styles.
And now he wants our sympathy :( :(
He has no friends except for his lovely keyboard which he fingers everyday. :)

tnwingtsun
04-11-2001, 06:14 AM
"you all are friend with YKM.
Ask FT the true??

FT, you better say some things??

The fair go,say somethings???

What happens???"

What do you mean by this??
please explain,I'm lost,
do you have a axe to grind with FT??

fiercest tiger
04-11-2001, 06:24 AM
nam ying jow, what do you want me to say your not a troll? ok your not a troll!!! :D

tnwingchun
whats happening my friend? hows everything, hope all is well. :)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Budokan
04-11-2001, 06:46 AM
Hey, Ego Dwindlize, I have a problem with which I think you can help. I went to another school last night and they wanted us to do a forearm blocking technique with partners. I tried it and it hurt, but they made me do it some more, even though I yelled out "Ow, this hurts, stop it!"

At the end of the session I had bruised forearms and STRAINED LIGAMENTS. Do you think any of that mystical crap like dit da might help me? Also, any info on lawyers and filing lawsuits challenging the school's DUTY OF CARE would be appreciated.

It really hurts to type this [SNIFF...SNIFFLE] because whenever I hit a key it hurts my bruised forearms and STRAINED LIGAMENTS. Please help me, Obiwan, you're my only hope... :(

K. Mark Hoover

Ego_Extrodinaire
04-11-2001, 05:41 PM
Budokan

It's important to do the right conditioning. As an instructor of Southern Mantis in Bork Choy, I insist that my students follow the rituals passed on from my fore fathers with precision.

1) Take a slab of blue stone
2) Pour on it your dit dar medicine
3) raise your arm and
4) smash it down on the stone

repreat steps 3 and 4. if done correctly the impact would sound like "Bork" and you say 'Choy" which is a traditional swear word in Cantonese.

Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the other hand. Once you've mastered Bork Choy you'll have no trouble in banging other people's arms.

Hope this helps. Ow Ow Ow it hurts is not the traditional thing to do. Say "CHOY"

Maximus Materialize!