PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wushu Chik

African Tiger
05-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Better known as Wen - nice to see you back! I was wondering why this board was getting ugly suddenly - your angelic presence was missing! :)

Still looking for you at The Taoist Institute - although I'm going to be training on Tuesdays for about two weeks, while I work this show for Hershey's.

So sad - the kwoon is filled with new jacks who just finished watching the latest Jet Li movie. Getting hard to train without having to step over someone, who you know is going to wimp out after like two of Sifu Carl's classes.

Oh, and don't worry 'bout me flirting with you. A. I'll be too busy training and dealing with my injuries, B. The African Tiger is prowling after someone else right now...sadly, not the Romanian chick I posted OT a few weeks ago. She turned out to be a gold-digging moron :mad:

Yung Apprentice
05-09-2002, 01:43 AM
Gotta hate them gold-diggin women, but love them boxer-diving women!:D

fa_jing
05-09-2002, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I remember you saying something about her ending up with some rich dude - sounds like you smelled something funny beforehand. Sucks being right, huh?

-FJ

wushu chik
05-09-2002, 03:10 PM
Hey AT....

No worries about the flirtin'....I can flirt like the best of them!!! Anyways, I was just down there but I was taking a break from MA...so didn't go to see ANYONE concerning MA! I will be down there again soon though....still need to find me a Bagua teacher!!! I will keep you posted! And, sorry to hear about the Gold Diggin' woman! Keep on trying, you'll find the perfect woman for ya!!!

~Wen~

African Tiger
05-09-2002, 09:25 PM
yep, should have followed first instincts. But man, did she have some "junk in the trunk"! I kept asking her if she had any black in her...then I kept asking if she wanted some :)

Wen - from your lips to God's ears. It seems nobody wants a 32 year old former Marine with an IQ above 150, who's been studying martial arts for 18 years, who can fix everything from an old Chevy to a broken heart, who loves poetry and classical music, and...

Well I can go on for hours tooting my own horn, but I'd rather find a nice young lady to toot it for me ;)

Looking forward to seeing you in LA!

MaFuYee
05-09-2002, 09:34 PM
okay... gag, retch, puke.

try the aol personals classified stuff or something.

this board is for ad hominem attacks on people's skill, intellect, and character. - stupid.

African Tiger
05-09-2002, 09:45 PM
Dude, lighten up.

Besides, Gene doesn't need any competition in monitoring this board. :p

wushu chik
05-09-2002, 09:48 PM
MaFuYee-
Just sounds like YOU need to get laid......or take a pill! Quit being such an ass...

AT-
Like I said before, keep lookin' you will find the "ONE". I look forward to seeing ya!

~Wen~

MaFuYee
05-09-2002, 10:21 PM
wushu chik - you're right! - i DO need to get laid! it's been like frickin 8 days or something... are you cute?

- I am Yu Law, and I am no one's b*tch!
-jet li "the ONE"