PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun compared to Ninjustu dicussing

dre_doggX
05-09-2002, 08:00 AM
This is just to compare what you think.

IronFist
05-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Ninjas are more deadly and totally cut off people's heads without even thinking twice!

IronFist

kungfu cowboy
05-09-2002, 11:31 AM
Not to mention the smoke bombs!!

txwingchun
05-09-2002, 12:44 PM
And never forget only a ninja can kill a ninja!

anerlich
05-09-2002, 01:02 PM
I've met a couple of ninjutsu guys who I thought were pretty handy. We used to have a ninjutsu school above us, and we shared a common courtyard area. They did some weird drills out there occasionally, shouting and swearing at each other, which my Sifu argued with the instructor about because we had a few kids and parents around.

dre_doggX
05-09-2002, 01:06 PM
What principles of Wing chun can develop skills like Ninjutsu if taken that way

jweir
05-09-2002, 01:37 PM
Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Courtesy of the Official Ninja Website
www.realultimatepower.net

PHILBERT
05-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Mark:
http://realultimatepower.schmim.com/kidgarbage.jpg
This is a picture of my best friend Mark showing off.
He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty,
which is bragable.

wiz cool c
05-09-2002, 02:32 PM
check out my ninja song for the answer. www.cdnow.com [search by artist] wiz cool c

planetwc
05-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by dre_doggX
This is just to compare what you think.

I think this article says it all:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3535/disgruntled_ninja.html

The smoke bombs and the flips are just too cool.

IronFist
05-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Dude I almost just kicked my mom in the face.

IronFist

Lightning Vortex Seiryu go
05-09-2002, 09:13 PM
Come on dude ,

Lets face it ninjutsu's soul purpose is to kill samurai's in war, and to be invisible using the art of the shodows and illusion and wicked stuff like that, not to mention to take out war lords and **** like that. Get real dude Wingchun is like boxing to those crazy ninja freaks!!!!!!!...:p

Lightning Vortex Seiryu go
05-09-2002, 09:19 PM
come on **** is not a bad word. Its crapy and stuff, the use of this word is used on national tv so Im exersizing my right to say **** right now **** **** s#it *hit sh@t shi# shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. thankyou thankyou , .......... thankyou everyone thankyou.;)

IronFist
05-10-2002, 01:00 AM
Hey lightening guy... in your location.. it's roam, not rome.

IronFist

vingtsunstudent
05-10-2002, 02:24 AM
well i personally think the guys at real ultimate power are using ninja mind tricks because as soon as i entered their site i totally flipped out, killed the neighbours & ordered about a thousand of their t-shirts.
vts

sticky fingers
05-11-2002, 08:27 AM
cussing and swearing is something we do as a drill at our school too. The guy holding the focus mitt charges at you while yelling abuse. It's great reality training, especially for those timid students easily intimidated by verbal assault.