PDA

View Full Version : Encino " the Jewel of the valley"

rael
05-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Hey you crazy wing chuner's, found a wing chun school in Encino Traditional wing chun kung fu with Master Joe Sayah he is from Australia and a student of William cheung's. My question is thus... anybody on this forum take classe's there or did or know of the school? Any help or opinions would be nice. Ummm please no lineage BS or negativity please!
Just want to know about the school and Master Joe.
The sarcastic crap keep to yourself <you know who you are> Thanks in advance for any help.

Rael

red5angel
05-09-2002, 03:00 PM
Not sure if you are familiar with the lineage, they have a couple of really good web sites to check out that might be of some help....

planetwc
05-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by rael
Hey you crazy wing chuner's, found a wing chun school in Encino Traditional wing chun kung fu with Master Joe Sayah he is from Australia and a student of William cheung's. My question is thus... anybody on this forum take classe's there or did or know of the school? Any help or opinions would be nice. Ummm please no lineage BS or negativity please!
Just want to know about the school and Master Joe.
The sarcastic crap keep to yourself <you know who you are> Thanks in advance for any help.

Rael

Sayah Sifu is indeed one of William Cheung's top instructors.
He has also been in some movies as well.

You will often see him and Sifu Eric Oram in William's articles in IKF and BB magazine. They are the ones getting hammered by Cheung Sifu.

WCFighter
05-10-2002, 06:30 AM
Hi Rael,

I am a student of Master Joe Sayah. Under his guidance I became a certified instructor in the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association.

Previously, I was a student of Sifu Sean O'Neil in Toronto, Canada but he stopped teaching 2 years ago after his dad passed away. Sifu O'Neil was a great teacher and an awesome fighter, and he had tremendous respect for Master Joe Sayah and Grandmaster William Cheung.

That is why I decided to continue my training with Master Joe Sayah; even though he lives in Encino California and I live in Markham, Ontario Canada.

Master Sayah is an awesome teacher and a deadly fighter.

The icing on the cake is that he is friendly and approachable.

Take the time to go meet him.

Sifu Dominique Emond
www.twc-kungfu.com

rael
05-10-2002, 09:45 AM
thanks wcfighter, that was the info i was looking for! Im starting up next week, talked to him on the phone and he was pretty cool. so wish me luck
and hopefully will see you around some time.

rael.