PDA

View Full Version : Bad ankle!

red5angel
05-10-2002, 09:06 AM
I twisted my ankle a while ago and now I am finding it stiff and hard to bend as far as I want it to. does anyone have any rehibilitative ideas? I stretch it a few times a day. The problem is the front o fthe ankle at the moment......

Lightning Vortex Seiryu go
05-10-2002, 05:32 PM
I know exactly how you feel right now because I have hurt my self many time's before and I have gone through what you are now experiencing. That really sucks dude! I got better but it took a long time and a lot a paitence. the thing that I don't like the most about getting hurt is that you can't do any hard training becouse you could reinjure yourself or hurt you self worse that before that could have long term effects, so I warn you don't do any thing that could put pressure
on your ankle , you should wear chrutch's dude. that really sucks. stay off your ankle as much as possible,... every night sit down on your ass like if you were in a butterfly position and pick your ankle up and say to it , I love you and with your hand rotate your ankle ten times both ways and do it slowly, and relaxe all of your muscles while you lossen up your ankle. Next message you foot from your toes to your ankle and then streach your foot back and forth, after a while you will see positive results good luck , I got to go I am being sumoned to the real world later , best luck to you dude.

bearpaw
05-11-2002, 02:39 AM
ankle lefts ... start with feet flat on floor ... left your self with your calfs ... move on to doing it with your toes higher then you heel (i.e. off some stairs)